By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros. characters' eShop sale for the next month

noname2200 said:
t3mporary_126 said:

I wonder if people will still get the full 599 deluxe points from NSMBU and 3D World? I got 599 points from my free Pikmin 3 with Mario Kart 8 so maybe people will get those too.

You should. The free game that came with MK8 supposedly gave full point value.

it does with free games, not with sale games. when i bought my VC games on sale and recently duck tales for $7.50, i only got points for what i paid. however when i got pikmin 3 for free off mario kart promo i got full value in points. also works with club nintendo games too, so when i got Game & Wario i also got the points for that. but sale items dont get full value.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Brotherstotheend said:
max. 33% ?? and people say that ms has bad deals

That's pretty good for a 60 dollar game.

Yeah, but most MS games would've been at least 50% off after the first three months or so.

maybe because there is no reason to make old games cheaper when there aren´t alot of new games

I just bought both Super Mario Bros.. Good deal!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Might pick up some of the classic mega man games and sonic lost world on 3ds

Locking as per request; or because Smeags requires payback after noname misled him. You decide.

Another thread to discuss it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189747&page=1

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.