By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who wants Zack, Wiki and Barbaros in Super Smash Brothers Ass Whuppin'*?

I know I do!

*SSB Ass Whuppin' is only a hypothetical title. Most likely Nintendo will use a lamer name.

Around the Network

WTF!!!

The not gonna happen factor aside, That would actually be awesome. Zack wiki would follow Zack around and assist in bell based moves. Transforming opponents into inanimate objects... I like it!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I don't know what would be more awesome, that actually happening, or that being the actual name of the game.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

After playing Zack & Wiki, I realized that they both would be great on a Smash Bros. game. I doubt it will ever happen, though.

Still, Zack & Wiki would be a great character with unique moves.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

I don't think Zack & Wiki would work because they never fight or do any moves in their own game (except for the bell or using objects). However, there have been other characters who've worked just fine this way (Captain Falcon). Still, as much as I loved Z&W, it wasn't for the characters, and there are a lot better characters out there which Nintendo should try their hand at. I'd take a Tales of Symphonia character over Zack & Wiki all day.

I drink your milkshake.

T013 said:
I don't think Zack & Wiki would work because they never fight or do any moves in their own game (except for the bell or using objects). However, there have been other characters who've worked just fine this way (Captain Falcon). Still, as much as I loved Z&W, it wasn't for the characters, and there are a lot better characters out there which Nintendo should try their hand at. I'd take a Tales of Symphonia character over Zack & Wiki all day.

Lloyd would be a better fit, i agree! However, Lloyd already appears in Soul Caliber Legends (guestrole). So i don't think that's a real possibility either. Maybe eehrm... Leon S Kennedy, or Ada?...

THE NETHERLANDS

If Nintendo decide to make a new Smash Bros game for the Wii, want more third party characters, and Zack&Wiki becomes a relatively succesful franchise, then we might see Zack assisted by Wiki as one of the characters. It would be cool, but not terribly likely.

that would be cool,but it wont happen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

won't happen...Y? simply because that game has a tiny base with very few ppl even hearing of that game before. I mean, there are many "bigger" 3rd party char. Ninty would be more interested in