By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NFS Rivals Joining the EA Access Vault this month

Tagged games:

Nice, was tempted to buy it. Now I don't need to.

Around the Network
Burek said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
That's like $175 worth of games in the vault going by GS used prices. Pretty sweet value there.

Yeah it probably will just be 1 game a month. They don't have a bunch of next gen games out yet. I bet NBA is next month since the NBA season will be tipping off.

Don't play NBA Live! Don't even download it! 

That game is so horrible, they need to pay you $5 for it. 

But seriously, I doubt that game is ever coming to Access, I think they would rather forget it ever existed.

Like ET Atari, I think it must be played just for the experience.

I am a fan of simulation GM modes though, so I would at least get some use out of that, assuming it exists.

jlmurph2 said:
Why didn't they save the NFS Rivals DLC sale until this month then?

Many people thought EA would hold DLC exclusive behind the Access service, turns out they give it to everyone BUT Access users :(

jlmurph2 said:

i belive that if you were a access member you got a discount on the dlc

next game is probably pvz: gw,
nba live 14 is a complete turd, if they want people to give the next a chance, they will never put it in the vault,
but i think nba live 15 will be the first of the sports games this year to join the vault

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
Goatseye said:
Already beat BF4 and I'm currently feasting on Peggle2... what a game.
Your turn NFS.
It gives me a break from playing the GOTG released in March.

I believe it released in July

@Topic: Are they doing one game a month?

I didn't notice any game coming out in July.

They didn't release any official statement saying if they gonna hold a monthly update of the Vault.

However, that is the speculation around here.

shikamaru317 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Yeah, dumb decision by EA. They did the same thing with Battlefield 4, they put it's DLC on sale a few weeks before EA Access released. 

It's actually a smart decision.  They want to make money.  To make the most money off of games free on the services, they will charge full price DLC after the game is on the services in the hope that people will pay DLC.  Those who had the game for a while either bought the DLC or wouldn't at the full price.  To make a quick buck before the (price gouging as some of you see it) EA strategically made the discount before the EA Access release.

IIRC one of their first comments about EA Access is that Titanfall is not a part of it in any way so I doubt they would give it away for free.

Goatseye said:
Ninsect said:

I believe it released in July

@Topic: Are they doing one game a month?

I didn't notice any game coming out in July.

They didn't release any official statement saying if they gonna hold a monthly update of the Vault.

However, that is the speculation around here.

You're on a gaming site. Trust me, I don't believe you

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Only big game I know of that came out in July was Last of Us HD. If you wanna discuss that, wanna head to the Sony forum? Or maybe a LoU HD thread? Thanks.