By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you happy with the Final Roster of Smash?

platformmaster918 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
It is not final.

I'm just unhappy Ice Climbers COULD not appear in the final 5 still not leaked.

let's hope not.  Mewtwo coming back would be cool though

Confirmed to be more. The padlock on classic mode signifies not all are unlcoked, and it was in the leaked pictures on the same day of the videos.

So yes, there will be 5 more - assuming that HOPEFULLY all 5 remaining slots in that 9 x 6 layout will be characters and not blank spaces.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
platformmaster918 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
It is not final.

I'm just unhappy Ice Climbers COULD not appear in the final 5 still not leaked.

let's hope not.  Mewtwo coming back would be cool though

Confirmed to be more. The padlock on classic mode signifies not all are unlcoked, and it was in the leaked pictures on the same day of the videos.

So yes, there will be 5 more - assuming that HOPEFULLY all 5 remaining slots in that 9 x 6 layout will be characters and not blank spaces.

I just meant about the Ice Climbers lol I hate when I kill one of them and they don't lose a life because there's another

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:

I just meant about the Ice Climbers lol I hate when I kill one of them and they don't lose a life because there's another

Ice Climbers are class, one Ice Climber by themself is practically dead.

Ice Climbers are amazing

I don't care what your excuse is.

Its not final until someone can 100% the game (not happening soon).

Around the Network

Seriously they should really try to bring Mewtwo and Ice Climbers back. I think Shadow(Sonic), Knuckles(Sonic), and Proto Man(Mega Man) would be epic, while they should visit previous Faves like Snake and Star Wolf too.

Hopefully all available through DLC though.

I remember a long time ago, when there were leaked images images of palutena, pacman, jigllypuff, ness and others suggesting that they are playable characters on smash. That time the #faketeam mocked a lot posting various obviously photoshopped screens http://rebloggy.com/post/super-smash-bros-ssb-ssb4-super-smash-bros-4-bernice-south-beach-tow-i-did-not-m/74553668678 just to make the others stop believing on the photos authenticity's.
Seeing a leaked image of mewtwo and ice climbers made me think that the people who wants them smash (me included) shouldn't lost their hopes

We reap what we sow

The roster is 5 star IMO....
Now we just need a solid release date for Wii U and it had better be 2014....

tripenfall said:
The roster is 5 star IMO....
Now we just need a solid release date for Wii U and it had better be 2014....

they maintained that it would be "holiday" even in their recent post.  I'm just hoping it's early November and not Black Friday or something

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I'd like to see Ice Climbers + Solid Snake added in as DLC.