By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Looks like Sony is busted in Japan.

veritaz said:
tak13 said:
veritaz said:
Now to find some other way to downplay Sony since you misunderstood it. The Killzone resolution thing must be getting boring for you.

he isnt his fault!all writers and bubblegamer here dint put 2014 in the title,as a result much people have misunderstood...!

I know, it's mostly people jumping to conclusions and the OP having an agenda. 

You can say that again!

Around the Network

WhiteEaglePL said:

Read the article again maybe.

Also, they have to be careful. They are already being sued for deceptive marketing of Kilzone's resolution...

The article is wrong... showing wrong info... jumping wrong conclusions.

You can say Sony used to spin the numbers in their favor but it is what they showed... 78% of the marketshare in 2014... nobody can deny that because you know it is the reality.

bubblegamer said:

We had a thread about this, this is a dupe, ignore this clickbait.

Ask for a lock if you don't want to get reported.

No need to be aggressive about it. Just report it (and link this other thread, i haven't seen it).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

WhiteEaglePL said:
DerNebel said:
Yeah, they were talking about 2014, lines up with our numbers as well. It's spin but what can you do.

Either way, it's still a spin.

Not really. Sony have 78% of the home console market in Japan. No spin there

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Mr Khan said:
bubblegamer said:

We had a thread about this, this is a dupe, ignore this clickbait.

Ask for a lock if you don't want to get reported.

No need to be aggressive about it. Just report it (and link this other thread, i haven't seen it).

Sorry but i'm being attacked for no reason by some, while i was just reporting the article as is.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189504

Around the Network

All companies spin numbers to make themselves look better.

WhiteEaglePL said:
FATALITY said:
are u angry?

Dissapointed. Also you should be ashamed if you support that thing that Sony does sometimes...

yeah right lol

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

can take anything you post about sony serious, WhiteEagle.....
you are well known around these parks.

bubblegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

Sorry but i'm being attacked for no reason by some, while i was just reporting the article as is.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189504

Different contribution. I may not like "gotcha" posting, but i'd let it lie.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Backfired PR, no?
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/01/sony-claims-it-has-78-market-share-for-home-consoles-in-japan/
More sites catching on....

Also counting the Ps3 but not the Wii makes no sense to me. Of course it's done, Wii U released earlier.....

And to be fair, Ps3 is still last gen, like the wii.

yes but if Sony continues to support their old system better they deserve to have it counted towards their sales.  It's not Sony's fault Nintendo decided to cut support.  They're still going to sell the PS3 so they should have counted it.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers