By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Looks like Sony is busted in Japan.

Well ps3 and Wii u are pretty much equal power wise..... So

mM
Around the Network
cycycychris said:

Sony better be careful about stuff like this. If a competitor catches onto something like this, they can use it against you. Plus, now that you got caught in this lie, you better hope this doen't get big enough to make IGN, Gamespot, and other major sites like those. I know all company do stuff like this, but the worst thing they can do is get bad PR right now. They are seen as the good guys and you don't want to change that. Keep your image good, no point in risking it by stating a fact that really doesn't really matter.

Like it would change anything.

i was the first who told you,that they ment in 2014!like bubblegamer here, all writers havent put 2014 in the title they have caused a huge problem!sony wouldn t do such a fraudulent move,which is easy to debunk...

Now to find some other way to downplay Sony since you misunderstood it. The Killzone resolution thing must be getting boring for you.

veritaz said:
Now to find some other way to downplay Sony since you misunderstood it. The Killzone resolution thing must be getting boring for you.

he isnt his fault!all writers and bubblegamer here dint put 2014 in the title,as a result much people have misunderstood...!

Around the Network

We had a thread about this, this is a dupe, ignore this clickbait.

Ask for a lock if you don't want to get reported.

tak13 said:
veritaz said:

he isnt his fault!all writers and bubblegamer here dint put 2014 in the title,as a result much people have misunderstood...!

I know, it's mostly people jumping to conclusions and the OP having an agenda. 

Sony cant even spin right. They come out and say since the PS4 launch. They should have just said 75% plus marketshare put up a slide with a tiny footnote and moved on. Amateurs.

bubblegamer said:
We had a thread about this, this is a dupe, ignore this clickbait.

it s your fault,i told you put 2014 in the title!you didn t,now you are accusing whiteagle for a clickbait...who just readed your thread and misunderstood

How dare Sony. NIntendo never does this.