By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediciton: Wii U>XB1 for 2014 by October

Wii U or XB1? Which will sell more by 10/31/14

Wii U 328 62.72%

XB1 192 36.71%

Total:520

Selling numbers, selling numbers, why not to play games ?

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

I'm confused. You are saying that Wii U will be ahead by october or that it will be selling more?

Wii U will be surely ahead LT, but XONE will be selling more, because Destiny and stuff.

tak13 said:
Fusioncode said:
Once we see sales numbers for Madden week we're going to stop getting threads like this right?

when are you going to admit,that you pre-ordered a ton of amiibos?

I haven't preordered any of them lol. I'll buy a couple later on whenever I get Smash Bros. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I for one certainly think that Wii U will do better as long as Nintendo can release games often enough. Mario Kart 8 alone gave Wii U a huge boost. It is possible that Hyrule Warriors will give it a nice boost as well. I doubt Bayonetta 2 will make a dent, but Nintendo 1st party games can make Wii U a bigger success than Xb1 if Nintendo can make them fast enough.

I really hope Nintendo wipes the floor with Xb1. Go Wii U!

tak13 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Lol don't go mentioning Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 and then completely disregard Forza. And dont downplay the impact that a fps by Bungie will have on Xbox. Or the 29 countries Xbox One will release in.

i ll save this...!be cautious dear...

Lol cautious of what? Starting with August 30th you'll see what 3rd parties can do.

Around the Network

Destiny alone will push more consoles then Beyonetta and Hyrule Warriors combined, let alone the other 4 flagship titles Xbox has in that time period.

Saying a MASSIVE multiplatform game will only affect one system is like saying summer only affects the sales of the most popular ice cream brand. Obviously that nots the case, it affects all brands but proportional to their popularity.

Fusioncode said:
tak13 said:
Fusioncode said:
Once we see sales numbers for Madden week we're going to stop getting threads like this right?

when are you going to admit,that you pre-ordered a ton of amiibos?

I haven't preordered any of them lol. I'll buy a couple later on whenever I get Smash Bros. 

fusioncode you re killing me!another surprise!have fun dear!every person who will learn that you own a wii u,you are going to buy amiibos and smas bros  will be startled:Pps fans even the harcore(unless you arent),buying wii u  is a good sign:P

jlmurph2 said:
tak13 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Lol don't go mentioning Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 and then completely disregard Forza. And dont downplay the impact that a fps by Bungie will have on Xbox. Or the 29 countries Xbox One will release in.

i ll save this...!be cautious dear...

Lol cautious of what? Starting with August 30th you'll see what 3rd parties can do.

you are asking us to not disregard forza, when you just did indirectly the same with hyrule warriors and bayonetta 2!It doest matter for bayonetta!however hyrule warriors could be a hit in usa(wind waker proves it),zelda is more famous there!eventually,japan sales of hw mean nothing,zelda seems not to be so big there!also dont downplay the impact that a one first party ninty game can have on wii u:P

It all comes down to how well Nintendo advertises both games. They need to show consumers that they're must-play games, not just put them on shelves. It's possible, but it's definitely not a shoo-in for either console.

Nate4Drake said:

Selling numbers, selling numbers, why not to play games ?

It is annoying but be happy that this kind of behaviour mostly only exist on Vgchartz,  some here would rather a game sell many consoles than it being a good game you get used to it =p.