Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediciton: Wii U>XB1 for 2014 by October

Wii U or XB1? Which will sell more by 10/31/14

Wii U 328 62.72%

XB1 192 36.71%

Total:520
OfficerRaichu15 said:
ICStats said:

Ah I see, thanks!

yeah I think 290k on shelves is good enough :)

yeahhhhhh it s wiiu...!stores are conservative or a little biased against it,many  stores and countries doesn t have it and others don t order any!nintendo almost sells what it ships...

Around the Network
tak13 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
ICStats said:

Ah I see, thanks!

yeah I think 290k on shelves is good enough :)

yeahhhhhh it s wiiu...!stores are conservative or a little biased against it,many  stores and countries doesn t have it and others don t order any!nintendo almost sells what it ships...

wait just relized it was at 7.1 million by end of september so 200k in stores is good enough :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Look at those poll results.... That's not real is it? Has to be a glitch? No one really believed wiiu was going to outsell x1 this holiday did they?

tak13 said:
ICStats said:
tak13 said:

you like to bump,at least i won software sales...!too pitty i didnt save your low software sales predictions and comments about flopping,which were doubting that Hyrule warriors and bayo will do well/better in NA...:P

What was your prediction for software sales?

130K..NA 80K EU..Hyrule warriors but that s not the pointi was saying that hyrule warriors will do well/better in NA because it s zelda themed and they love zelda there,   i used wind wake hd as an argument(which  had a worse start in japan but succeded in NA and reached 1m because of that territory)...He was saying the opposite because it is a warrior game,i was sayin 1m+ locked, he predicted 500k-600K LT which has already done it!As for bayo i told him to wait for NA release to see how it performs there and then call it a flop or not a flop...We didn t have discussion about number sales for bayo,only a debate about NA perfomance!I think in bayo 2 prediction thread,I said 200k,believe it or not:P I also had the same affair with seece and warfare:P

Stop lying. I would love for you to find the post where I said 500k-600k. I don't give predictions because of that very reason. Any argument I give says that Hyrule and Bayo 2 will do nothing for Wii U, you say the opposite. I was right.

jlmurph2 said:
tak13 said:
ICStats said:
tak13 said:

you like to bump,at least i won software sales...!too pitty i didnt save your low software sales predictions and comments about flopping,which were doubting that Hyrule warriors and bayo will do well/better in NA...:P

What was your prediction for software sales?

130K..NA 80K EU..Hyrule warriors but that s not the pointi was saying that hyrule warriors will do well/better in NA because it s zelda themed and they love zelda there,   i used wind wake hd as an argument(which  had a worse start in japan but succeded in NA and reached 1m because of that territory)...He was saying the opposite because it is a warrior game,i was sayin 1m+ locked, he predicted 500k-600K LT which has already done it!As for bayo i told him to wait for NA release to see how it performs there and then call it a flop or not a flop...We didn t have discussion about number sales for bayo,only a debate about NA perfomance!I think in bayo 2 prediction thread,I said 200k,believe it or not:P I also had the same affair with seece and warfare:P

Stop lying. I would love for you to find the post where I said 500k-600k. I don't give predictions because of that very reason. Any argument I give says that Hyrule and Bayo 2 will do nothing for Wii U, you say the opposite. I was right.

As for 500-600k lt, i might  be confused,it may was another xbox fan.Sorry for the slandering,but you didn't have the same prediction?:P lets end the discussion,in order to avoid  derailing!i was saying don t take japan as an indicator for good or bad sales because wind waker hd  had  a worse start in japan but reached 1m because of NA,you can't rember that i was saying that they will do well in NA,especially hyrule warriors because is zelda themed and they love zelda?Many specific members threw me that it is warriors game and warrior games flop in West/NA...!So that s my win. At least a i said one week boost not a long term nor a permament.You know nothing means 0k...(i killed it,i said 12-20k) 5K in Europe and 6k(mine was 8k) in usa, 2k(i got it) in ROW boost isnt nothing :P yeah i lost in hardware estimation,too pity((my bayo's estimations was based on the fact that we are going to holiday period,i lost,defeated :( )!However,I m satisfied for my software sales prediction(ecxept japans first week loool,i forgot that zelda themed there has the opposite effect!!No one can have it all...nobody is perfect!do you feel that you are always right or you will be proved right?Because, i dont! i always use may might probably maybe etc,to express my cautioness and uncertainty!i have made mistakes,but i won something!

Around the Network
tak13 said:
jlmurph2 said:

As for 500-600k lt, i might  be confused,it may was another xbox fan.Sorry for the slandering,but you didn't have the same prediction?:P lets end the discussion,in order to avoid  derailing!i was saying don t take japan as an indicator for good or bad sales because wind waker hd  had  a worse start in japan but reached 1m because of NA,you can't rember that i was saying that they will do well in NA,especially hyrule warriors because is zelda themed and they love zelda?Many specific members threw me that it is warriors game and warrior games flop in West/NA...!So that s my win. At least a i said one week boost not a long term nor a permament.You know nothing means 0k...(i killed it,i said 12-20k) 5K in Europe and 6k(mine was 8k) in usa, 2k(i got it) in ROW boost isnt nothing :P yeah i lost in hardware estimation,too pity((my bayo's estimations was based on the fact that we are going to holiday period,i lost,defeated :( )!However,I m satisfied for my software sales prediction(ecxept japans first week loool,i forgot that zelda themed there has the opposite effect!!No one can have it all...nobody is perfect!do you feel that you are always right or you will be proved right?Because, i dont! i always use may might probably maybe etc,to express my cautioness and uncertainty!i have made mistakes,but i won something!

No, I bumped your post because you came out cocky

Wii U

drewz19 said:

Wii U

..You know the Wii U has already lost this right? By a large amount.