By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediciton: Wii U>XB1 for 2014 by October

Wii U or XB1? Which will sell more by 10/31/14

Wii U 328 62.72%

XB1 192 36.71%

Total:520

The Wii U, is the best second console, there's to many good exclusives.
I will never buy a console like Xone, with so many similar titles, and little exclusive games.
PS4 is the the leader of this new generation and Wii U is the second in charge.

Around the Network

WiiU is gonna be able to dominate X1 till 2015 for sure.

I voted for xbox one not because I'm hoping for that to happen but because I believe has a better chance of selling better than Wii U due to some games coming which in my opinion are much better than bayonetta and hyrule warriors and because the console will release in additional countries which in my opinion will be enough to outsell it.

Of course it's Wii U. Incoming sale peak when Bayonetta 2 came out on October.

Some of the retorts/arguments are so poor I'm not even going to acknowledge them.

All these threads will disappear into thin air over the next month when XB1 starts doubling WiiU figures.

Around the Network
Xevross said:

Don't forget the WIiU is over tracked, so it has to catch up by at least 500k. Even so, it isn't going to happen. Madden, Destiny, FH2, fifa and tier 2 countries will all give boosts (some biggerthan others) so while WiiU could outsell xbone these next two months its not going to recover the gap by too much. Imo it will be close but XB1 will beat WiiU in September and October.

xone is overtracked 300k vs wii u's 100k overtrack.

bubblegamer said:
Not gonna happen. It's even questionable if it has been doing that outside of july as it's clear that the WiiU is quite overtracked on here. From next week the X1 will be on top according to this site as well.

You won't see the WiiU ahead any week this year with all the games coming to the X1. Next year we'll see again.

get ready for dissapointment.

angemonxx said:
bubblegamer said:
Not gonna happen. It's even questionable if it has been doing that outside of july as it's clear that the WiiU is quite overtracked on here. From next week the X1 will be on top according to this site as well.

You won't see the WiiU ahead any week this year with all the games coming to the X1. Next year we'll see again.

get ready for dissapointment.

I'm ready to witness it, yes.

Seece said:
Some of the retorts/arguments are so poor I'm not even going to acknowledge them.

All these threads will disappear into thin air over the next month when XB1 starts doubling WiiU figures.

keep dreaming.

angemonxx said:
Xevross said:

Don't forget the WIiU is over tracked, so it has to catch up by at least 500k. Even so, it isn't going to happen. Madden, Destiny, FH2, fifa and tier 2 countries will all give boosts (some biggerthan others) so while WiiU could outsell xbone these next two months its not going to recover the gap by too much. Imo it will be close but XB1 will beat WiiU in September and October.

xone is overtracked 300k vs wii u's 100k overtrack.

No proof of xone over track while lots of proof of WiiU over track.

Suspicious account....