By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gcube2000 rant: Oh Ubisoft, you know how to make me pissed

Is Watch Dogs cancelled?

Yes 51 59.30%

No 35 40.70%

Total:86

You shouldn't be worried, the game is coming, Ubisoft didn't make that comment about it being the last game and all that for nothing. The date will get announced, i'm expecting mid november for it.

Around the Network

The wall of crybaby in the OP is pretty hard to read through, but yeah, no firm release date at this point seems kind of ridiculous.

I'm surprised that it wasn't cancelled honestly. Not even AC: Rogue is coming to WiiU this fall.

Watch Dogs might be coming, but it's going to be way too late. Urgh.

It will sell poorly.

Ubisoft is the only one to blame.

Around the Network

They reassured that it's coming. I guess they wait until Nintendo announces the Smash Bros. release date.

OP could use some formatting. O_O

Anyway, I'm sort of expecting Watch_Dogs on Wii U to be scrapped. Should it come, it will most definitely be gimped and glitchy, no doubt in my mind about that. Not that I could care less.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

If anyone seen my posts you would realized that UbiSorry are liars and I told you this would happened after MK8 passes Watch Dogs PS4.

Blob said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Ubisoft is only addressing sales and hardware with Nintendo. Everything else is Nintendo's fault. Nintendo has made their console a non-friendly for third party console for almost twenty years.

Except, you know, Gamecube.... The wii then stopped their major third party support lol

Third party either made cheap cash grab games for the Wii or exclusives that never sold anyway. Marketshare is everything and they still missed out on the mass of the real proper third party exclusives. It was a joke.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Blob said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Ubisoft is only addressing sales and hardware with Nintendo. Everything else is Nintendo's fault. Nintendo has made their console a non-friendly for third party console for almost twenty years.

Except, you know, Gamecube.... The wii then stopped their major third party support lol

Third party either made cheap cash grab games for the Wii or exclusives that never sold anyway. Marketshare is everything and they still missed out on the mass of the real proper third party exclusives. It was a joke.

I know thats why I said it killed their third party support. I was just pointing out the gamecube had great third party support with pretty damm reasonable software sales. So saying that nintendo hasn't been third party friendly in 20 years is a bit of an overexaggeration.