By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Press Conference 17 September '14: Annihilation is coming, again!

badgenome said:
Makes sense. There was a conspicuous lack of any new SCE games.

They're all working on The Last Guardian. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
badgenome said:

Funny you :p 

They have 5 teams, and 4 of them are working on The Last Gu... , uhhh, I mean something else :p

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Fusioncode said:
badgenome said:

Good. Because thats about the only other game I want from SCEJ, right now.. other than Bloodborne.

People thought that the sep 1st conference was Sonys TGS?

There were many games that were missing like Phantasy Star Nova, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Type 0 HD, Gravity Rush 2...

GRAVITY RUSH 2

Is this game dead or what?

We don't seem to have much conclusive evidence that Sony will have a full blown press conference then unfortunately. I really hope they do, I am going to try my best to not get my hopes up about Final Fantasy XV though

Around the Network

So there is another one? Niiice. Todays had some highlights but was overall pretty meh, so another one would be welcome even if it only announces a new game or two (still waiting on the Sony Japan JRPG, dammit)

DerNebel said:
So there is another one? Niiice. Todays had some highlights but was overall pretty meh, so another one would be welcome even if it only announces a new game or two (still waiting on the Sony Japan JRPG, dammit)

Well, others found certain announcements worth of a Megaton status so it wasn't that meh. I wonder what team would be making the JRPG

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

A Dark Cloud 3 announcement would appease my appetite!

Edit: or a LoD2 announcement would trump any news of TLG!

No one should expect any megatons, but maybe some announcements. Last year after their pre TGS conference, they announced MH spin off thing on vita and Gravity Rush 2.

I'm not hoping for a lot, GT6:XL for PS4/PSV and DQX for PS3/4/V, both to be released this December/January, would satisfy me.

TLG + FFXV + KH3 + GR2 plox

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850