By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PERSONA 5 COMING TO PS4 / NEW TRAILER!! / releases in 2015

Fucking yes. Getting it on PS4 now.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

WOOHOO!! Now i'll be able to play it.

Sony obviously moneyhatted the PS4 port.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sexay

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

hell yeah! This is good news! Really good news. Not like that DQ game

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

First Jennifer Lawrence naked and now this. This day could not get any better.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Releasing this on the PS4 is a great chance for people who aren't familiar with the Persona series to try it out. Great move.

Soriku said:
Nem said:
The only bad news of this is that it will probably only come out on 2016 in the west.

It was already confirmed for 2015 in NA a while ago.

It got delayed in Japan, so its likely it is delayed in the west aswell. Hope it isnt, but we all know how this goes by now.

Soriku said:
Nem said:

It got delayed in Japan, so its likely it is delayed in the west aswell. Hope it isnt, but we all know how this goes by now.

it wasn't really delayed. Winter 2014 also includes the early months of 2015.

Then why doesn't it say Winter 2014 anymore?

Soriku said:
DerNebel said:

Then why doesn't it say Winter 2014 anymore?

If they know it's definitely releasing in 2015 now there's not much reason to stick to Winter 2014, which had some leeway to it.

Yeah, I'm not buying that. I've never seen any developer/publisher use "Winter XX" in that way. They could just say this/next Winter then and not put a year behind it. Also we don't even know yet if the game will come out in Winter.