By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PERSONA 5 COMING TO PS4 / NEW TRAILER!! / releases in 2015

OWW YEAAH !! The protagonist looks interesting too. I love him already. CAN'T WAIT. maybe i'll get it on ps4, i hope there'll be a collector edition. This will surely hit 1M+ LT !

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
bubblegamer said:
For me this was even bigger news than the Dragon Quest one!!

I agree 100%

I'm second to this! Happy to finally see Persona games not being a gen behind on hardware. Well, I was going to buy it on PS3 anyway, but now it's PS4 version for me.

So glad this is on PS4 now. I have been trying to eliminate my PS3 backlog but it has actually become harder and harder to do so with games like KH1.5,KH2.5, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, and Persona 5 coming to PS3 exclusively. I thought I would never see the bottom of the barrel.

PS. W...T...F Atlus. They could have given us a little more than that. This game has been in development since what....Cathrine? At least we got to see the Protaganist. He isn't as hipster as P3's or debonair as P4's. He looks more introverted, shy. Can't wait to see what type of social situation we are placed in with the Social Links. Hoping for a concept closer to P4's with revealing the "True Self".

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Bristow9091 said:
So Persona 5 is coming to PS4, Dragon Quest Heroes will be on PS4, and can anyone clarify this for me please... I've heard that Disgaea 5, EDF and Ys are all coming to PS4 too, if that's true... holy fucking shit 2015 will be amazing for me!

Yes that is all true.

Woo! So ill be able to play this on the vita after all (via Remoteplay) xD

Around the Network

Awesome. This, bloodborne and Ys start to make a great case of the PS4 for me.
Finally!

vkaraujo said:
Awesome. This, bloodborne and Ys start to make a great case of the PS4 for me.
Finally!

RPGs and Horror making a furious comeback on New Gen.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

If it remains like this, as in no wii u version, absolutely pathetic.

earthtrues said:

If it remains like this, as in no wii u version, absolutely pathetic.

There has never been a Persona mainline game on a Nintendo homeconsole.

Also, hi Zero.

Can't wait. Hopefully this will get localised sooner, rather than later. But yeah, not expecting a 2015 release for Europe.