By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VizionEck VS VGChartz: which is the better forum?

Pick One

1 15 93.75%

Total:15

VizionEck is a new forum. At just four months old, it has over 30,000 posts. The tech is modern and advanced. Sleek multiquote options, automatic quote tree culling, advanced quote notifications, no spambots or alt accounts, etc. The list of software features goes on and on. http://vizioneck.com/forum

On the other side of the ring, we have VGChartz. We're over 8 years old and have a huge post count too. Our 95,000 members are responsible for 6,635,195 posts and counting. We also have a very awesome game database and user walls, allowing our profile pages to be super social. The tech is a bit dated, but it gets the job done. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com

There can only be one winner.

Note: Identical versions of this thread are being made on both forums

Around the Network

VGChartz, but I haven't really been to the other website.

give me a shout if you want a sales analyst similar to what the source was on here my pro Sony threads (seeing as that site is pro sony) date back to 2008 owning many if not all wannabe analyst on here for both HW and SW projections

Play Me

Well obviously One is better, One wins in just about every category

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I went to your site once but didn't really like it. I didn't like the layout and it seemed kinda boring since there aren't many members. So VGC is better.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
I went to your site once but didn't really like it. I didn't like the layout and it seemed kinda boring since there aren't many members. So VGC is better.

Yeah I didn't really like the layout either so I was thrilled to learn the site underwent a redesign only a few days/weeks ago. I personally really like the new design/layout. What are your thoughts on it?

isnt the answer obvious?

Umm.....VGchartz? Why is this even a question?! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

bananaking21 said:
isnt the answer obvious?

Apparantly not to some... ^ ;)

EDT: argh I'm so used to smileys automatically showing up in my posts. This winky face is just lame looking as is.