By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - should nintendo do a price cut of 50%,in 3ds ,3ds xl, 2ds ?

should nintendo do a price cut of 50%,in 3ds ,3ds xl, 2ds ?

yes 49 50.52%

no 48 49.48%

Total:97

Most likely we will see bundles and retailer discounts this holiday instead of official price cuts.

The original 3DS is pretty phased out already based on shipment numbers and the XL will probably get its last big shipment this holiday.

I could see small price cuts happening next year when the New 3DS/XL release.

2DS-$99
New 3DS-$149
New 3DS XL-$179

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I think it's really unfortunate if N3DS doesn't come to the West in 2014. And very unfair to all the children that will get the old 3DS this Christmas I'd be pissed if somebody bought me one No pricecut would entice me to purchase the old one.

BTW. Has Nintendo stated what the price of the N3DS XL is gonna be?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I don't think it will be by 50%, but a price cut on the original models seems logical.

Scisca said:
I think it's really unfortunate if N3DS doesn't come to the West in 2014. And very unfair to all the children that will get the old 3DS this Christmas I'd be pissed if somebody bought me one No pricecut would entice me to purchase the old one.

BTW. Has Nintendo stated what the price of the N3DS XL is gonna be?

16,000 yen (£93,116e,153$)

18,800 yen (£109 137e,180$)  if these are the respective prices of the successors,predecessors sales will crash,or who are going to buy a 3ds 3dsxl 2ds at current prices will be mocked...