By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

Aura7541 said:
It's amazing how the bundle is still in stock in all the major retailers, but is showing no signs of slowing down. Sony probably knew for a fact that a s***ton of consumers would want one, so good call.

This and the color alteration is wonderful.  Its not super niche.  Its just basic white with the iconic paraleagram shape.  

Around the Network

Title updated. Still 7th on hourly list so it can potentially rise a couple places a day for a bit longer

CosmicSex said:
Aura7541 said:
It's amazing how the bundle is still in stock in all the major retailers, but is showing no signs of slowing down. Sony probably knew for a fact that a s***ton of consumers would want one, so good call.

This and the color alteration is wonderful.  Its not super niche.  Its just basic white with the iconic paraleagram shape.  

In games I can make up my mind always easy.

But .. what controller should be my next? difficult.

Destiny X1 going to pass up titanfall soon

The Destiny bundle and normal SKU still holding up at #7 and #11 in hourly Amazon, respectively. X1-only SKU is still behind and slowly slipping away.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
The Destiny bundle and normal SKU still holding up at #7 and #11 in hourly Amazon, respectively. X1-only SKU is still behind and slowly slipping away.

To be fair, I've been keeping an eye on the Xbox One gameless SKU, and it's been warbeling on the front page for awhile, so its drop to 17 might not be indicative of a long-term slump so much as a variation in the sales. ...although it is surprising to see that the Playstation Gold stereo headset is tracking ahead of the Xbox One in the hourly chart right now. xP

The Forza bundle, on the other hand, has declined a fair bit, was initially in the 30s and 40s, now in the high 60s. So overall Xbox One interest might be waning a little; going to be interesting to see what happens when the free game deal ends. Might be some sales momentum that keeps it charting well for a little while longer. Is the 13th the last day of the deal, or is it over by the 13th? o.o

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

So Destiny X1 1 place above PS4 Destiny. But the bundle is 1 above the X1 version on hourly list! I know its nothing, but thats still mad!

woah yea thats pretty interesting, i havent seen the bundle ahead of both destiny skus in a while. hopefully the top 100 will update again in about 15 minutes or so...

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

sully1311 said:
So Destiny X1 1 place above PS4 Destiny. But the bundle is 1 above the X1 version on hourly list! I know its nothing, but thats still mad!

How is it doing that?! o.O

So, how limited is that bundle???

It´s never showed soldout not even a message it would take one or two days extra to process the shipping.