By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

prinz_valium said:
celador said:
prinz_valium said:
lol madden bundle sold out

I was on Neogaf earlier and someone was saying the Madden bundle 'sold out' right after the announcement about buying an X1 and get a game free at certain retailers.  People are saying Amazon are pretending it is sold out so they don't have to price match

sounds plausible

but in that case its not ms taking the cut, its the retailer?

otherwise it doenst make sense.

I'm not sure honestly.  It was only a theory, maybe it's been popular.  I haven't really followed the Madden bundle on Amazon too much, seen it in the top 20 for a while,but after that I don't know how it's done.  It says there is 1 left now, MS can't have given Amazon many if they are about to sell out though based on the performance of the bundle in the rankings

Around the Network

PS2 is also doing good  on the amazon hourly bestsellers. It's currently at sales rank 188 as you can see. All hail the king.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/common/icons/up_down_arrows._V156405357_.png) 0px -8px no-repeat;">  24%
Sales rank: 188 (was 234)
PlayStation2
$124.99
269 used & new from $40.00

There are still PS2 at retailers ??

hopefully Destiny on this gen will out perform last gen by so much devs finally start making this gen only games. At that point we will a big jump for all those multiplats.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I wonder... can Destiny surpass Mario Kart 8 in its early weeks of release?

Around the Network
2Ultra said:
I wonder... can Destiny surpass Mario Kart 8 in its early weeks of release?

On PS4 only? Yes

On all platforms combined? Deffinetly

WebMasterFlex said:
There are still PS2 at retailers ??

The beast will never die. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

UK yearly charts have updated (so US can't be too far behind).  Destiny has climbed very well with PS4 version at #5 and XB1 version at #12. PS4 limited edition has also broken into the yearly top 100.

anyone notice last hour ps3 destiny hourly creeped up to page 1 at the #20 spot(now its at 22)

celador said:
prinz_valium said:
celador said:
prinz_valium said:
lol madden bundle sold out

I was on Neogaf earlier and someone was saying the Madden bundle 'sold out' right after the announcement about buying an X1 and get a game free at certain retailers.  People are saying Amazon are pretending it is sold out so they don't have to price match

sounds plausible

but in that case its not ms taking the cut, its the retailer?

otherwise it doenst make sense.

I'm not sure honestly.  It was only a theory, maybe it's been popular.  I haven't really followed the Madden bundle on Amazon too much, seen it in the top 20 for a while,but after that I don't know how it's done.  It says there is 1 left now, MS can't have given Amazon many if they are about to sell out though based on the performance of the bundle in the rankings

seems like the therory form neogaf was bs

the madden bundle is back on amazon.com available on 13. september

so now u can get this deal, because it even last until that date

or do i have any logical mistake in my theory? :D

wired. because in general amazon ever price matches such deals