By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Creator Jokes About PS4 Version of The Last Story, Talks Future Console Development

Well... after having played the first game... i really dont want a sequal. Its not a very good game at all. Extremely simplistic and boring. A sequal to exist would have to be radically different. i am sure that is the reason why Nintendo hasnt shown interest in a sequal.  It was buggy aswell.

As for Lost Odyssey, i think a sequal wouldnt hurt anyone. A new Blue Dragon would be fine aswell but i think the story has worn thin. Maybe with a completely new cast of characters on a completely new world. But honestly... i cant help but think it would be so much better if it was Level 5 making that sequal. xD

Sakaguchi should stick to what he does best. Classic turn based beatifully epic games. Lost Odyssey or a new IP is the best way for him i think. Or go back to square and set that FF back on track. :P

Around the Network
eFKac said:
bubblegamer said:

I'm sure he knows that. He wouldn't have added that tidbit, if it didn't have any meaning.

Sakaguchi is a well known Playstation hater, so his meaning was to troll.

That was a bit harsh if you ask me! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---