By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 won this week in NA, congrats!

I'm sad. This thread is not nearly as big as the one asking if the PS3 was dead in Japan or not... I guess people like hearing more negative news about sony than positive.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I'm sad. This thread is not nearly as big as the one asking if the PS3 was dead in Japan or not... I guess people like hearing more negative news about sony than positive.

Maybe it's because that other thread was discussing something more important than a single week of sales?

There's not much to say here; the PS3 won, everyone knows why, everyone agrees.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

This is sarcasm. The Wii is supply constraint. Fishy Joe was being sarcastic...

DMJ - 4.1% left.

tombi123 said:
This is sarcasm. The Wii is supply constraint. Fishy Joe was being sarcastic...
I hadn't thought on that level, I thought that the only chance of the PS3 ever winning anything was against the 360

Around the Network

Pretty big turnaround for PS3, 360 is still respectable though, and Wii having problems but will surely rise high once more.

The whole market seems to be bigger than last year.

krik said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ FishyJoe

I have newfound respect for you. Thank you, the PS3 has pwned this week. (Two in a row!)

Yep. Also don't forget that according to NDP's January data PS3 beat 360 last month and was pretty close to the Wii.

I totally expect NDP to report PS3 > 360 again in February.

When do those numbers come out? Mid March right?

Don't worry im here. Now Dmeisterj just wait until summer than you'll see sales.

I AM IN UR THREAD ,

HAXING THE NUMBERS

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Wow, I didn't even mention the Wii. Sure I'm a bit disappointed in Wii sales for the week, but like I said, no complaints.