By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How does Soriku do it? AKA how hard posting is.

Sometime today (or actually yesterday, since it's past midnight), i was thinking that maybe i reach 1000 posts today (this being 985th) on VGC, because it looked like there would be few interesting topics. Now, when the day has changed and i look the number of my posts during the last 24 hours, which is nothing unusual, one can only wonder why i didn't reach the goal. It's no problem for Soriku to spam the forum and create 100 posts per day, and i manage to make 1/6 of that number. But when you think of it, there's actually no reason to post something that doesn't contribute to the subject, isn't funny or take part to the conversation. Nothing which is just... ...LOL. Not that all of my posts would have something to say, would be funny or would participate, but in general, i feel i need to have something to say when posting. Any thoughts?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

soriku is like wiiforever, makes threads and posts after everyone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

No, AoA is more like Wiifofever.

Soriku just posts a lot. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Yeah. I have trouble posting for no reason besides for posting, but how are you going to get 1000 posts?

Imagine if all members of this site posted at god like levels.... It's already bad enough that interesting topics can sometimes fall off the front page in a few minutes...

Posting in a Soriku thread.

Word up, homeboys.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Actually if you post just what comes to mind you can get quite a lot of them, I think the highest I ever posted in a day is 84, it was a snow day OK!

Soriku said:
kirby007 said:

Uh...not really. You have a lot of evidence to back this up?

well everyday i see atleast twenty new thread which you made, and if you want proof, look at your post history

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Riot Of The Blood said:
kirby007 said:

Soriku just posts a lot. 

WHAT???!!!!  -10 points for you, seriously wtf, comparing me with wiiforever is too far.

Most of my posts are funny and/or interesting, just ask my fans on my wall.

ArtofAngels said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
kirby007 said:

Soriku just posts a lot. 

WHAT???!!!!  -10 points for you, seriously wtf, comparing me with wiiforever is too far.

Most of my posts are funny and/or interesting, just ask my fans on my wall.

rofl fans?? they just post there because everyone does ;)

They're my fans, ask them XD