By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: New 3DS will double RAM and (nearly double) VRAM.

Sony-For-Life said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Sony-For-Life said:
I dont understand this, so Nintendo makes yet another underpowered portable console and everybody shit in their pants? at best this ''new 3DS'' is half as powerfull as vita and many times less powerfull than a snapdragon 805, and some of u will be very happy if this is indeed nintendo's new handheld?

what there is to be happy about? I just wanna understand your logic!

There aren't many people happy about this release...don't know where you've been all day. And no one cares if the 3DS is less powerful. It's got a much better library of games and...wait for it...support from the company that made it. BOOM!!!

Sidenote: This isn't Nintendo's next handheld, guarenteed.

Sidenote 2: If by shit in their pants you mean shit all over Nintendo, then you would be right, because that's all anyone has been doing today.

Not sure if seriouse?

haven't u read all the comments that people will buy this if its the new Nintendo handheld? well that's just sad IMO.

I'm guilty for even thinking of buying this as a replacement for my XL. The thing has been too large to smuggle into school lately.

Yeah, I'm satisfied with this as a replacement for mine, simply because it fixes my complaints with the original. What I don't like from this, however, is the fact that they still haven't had the common sense to make this hardware more powerful so the painful process of making Xenoblade get over to the 3DS easier.

Seriously, I know Xenoblade is probably in pre-alpha right now, but it looks horrible.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
AZWification said:
QUAKECore89 said:
AZWification said:

Hmmm... Does that mean the new 3DS is actually Ninty's new handheld or what?!! :S

Its an upgrade, just like old DSi has double RAM & faster CPU which is better than original DS.

Wait, the DSi has double the RAM and such? Hmmm, you learn something new everyday it seems!

Long time ago my friend, loooong time ago...

QUAKECore89 said:

Well, at least now I know from the get-go that the 3DS has double the RAM and such!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Well, at least now I know from the get-go that the 3DS has double the RAM and such!