By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Trolls drive Anita Sarkeesian out of her house...

KylieDog said:

That is nothing new, she has experience this before, her info is not private.  What is so special about this one aside from the timing of it.  Where is the evidence she has vacated her home, that police were involved, that this twitter account isn't some sockpuppet.  She has been exposed for some shady stuff which was denied even with evidence presented, and combined with some of what I believe to be hyperbole in some of her videos I find it hard to trust anything she claims.  Especially since she had to get that 'tech' line in there, as though other types of women never get threats.

ah okay,  im not that familiar with it so i just had a quick glance and saw the pic,   she also tweeted apparently about staying at a friends.

I will stay quiet on the topic as my words have been misconstrued(sp? lol) before.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

now i have never cared for Sarkeesian or her videos but sending death threats is just so stupid i just can't help but laugh and face palm at cause death threats are by far the worst way to make any form of a response to something or someone you have a problem with.

As much as i think her cherry picking of issues does more damage to the feminist movement than good (the actual feminist movement, not the feminazi minority), people really just need to leave her be and ignore her.

At least she didn't get swatted. That fad needs to taken care of quick.

No one deserves that, but what also sucks is that these people, due to the fact they make headlines, become the face of video gamers.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
No one deserves that, but what also sucks is that these people because they make headlines become the face of video gamers.

seriously this is why i wish both sides of this whole social justice war would just STFU cause in the end this whole thing is just gonna maker gamers look worse as a whole.

Almost everything she says is shit, but if the threat is real, it's just unjustified and stupid. No matter how wrong she may be, she's harmless.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

animegaming said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
No one deserves that, but what also sucks is that these people because they make headlines become the face of video gamers.

seriously this is why i wish both sides of this whole social justice war would just STFU cause in the end this whole thing is just gonna maker gamers look worse as a whole.

Exactly, but the internet doesn't help the situation. The anonymity of it lets people say whatever they want without consequence.

I was never a huge fan of her videos, but this is too fucking much! XD

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I think that this was uncalled for but it doesn't stop me from hating her type. I mean sure woman can be objectified in video games and I hate it, but to think that man are not objectified in video games too is stupid. I do not hate her for the person she is, ( that is why I think this is uncalled for ) I hate her for what she represents ( Feminists ) who try to bring " equell rights". Haven't we reached the closest gender equell reality we can right now? Not everything can be equell to both gender's since we are different. Woman have to take maternity leave so obviusly they can't have the same amount of raises as a man who does not take a year off for every baby his family have and there are various other examples which leads one to think that right now feminsm is their to only make woman as better.

P.S: I do not want to offend anyone with this post, this is just my view on feminism.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P