By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - inFamous Second Son at 1.5 million! People want a Sequel!

Tagged games:

Do these numbers guarantee a sequel

Yes, and I want one 87 53.05%

Yes, but I don't necessarily want one 21 12.80%

No, but I want one 30 18.29%

No, I don't recognize a ... 12 7.32%

Don't know 14 8.54%

Total:164

I just hope they use that money good for the next infamous game and create a lot of content, still burned by beating the game in less than 2 days and earning platinum aswell..

Around the Network

Glad to see one of my favorite new franchises of the PS3 see success on the PS4.

So far, it has been one of the better reasons for gaming on a PS4, so I like to see it sell as many units as I feel any well developed title should, particularly for a console that's sold 10m units in less than a year with little competition in the way of exclusives.

On an odd personal note, Second Son has been the only PS4 title I've paid the full $60 MSRP for to date, and worth every penny.

Great to hear. I hope they make a sequel with Delsin. He was a lot more fun to play as and I really liked his powers. Second Seon was by far the most enjoyable game out of all three games for me.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Dadrik said:
DonFerrari said:
Dadrik said:
Nymeria said:
I liked the main character and want to play the spin off they are making too.

Great spinoff, but too expensive for the content. 

In Brazilian PSN it's like U$10,00 how long is the game?

About 5 hours. Where I live it's 20€ :(

Well... That is good playtime for 10 dollars but really bad for 20 euros (altough several games retail for 60 and have 4h of playtime.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I really enjoyed Second Son the most out of any inFamous game. Delsin variety of powers seemed very fresh rather than Cole's singular power which grew stale for me after some time. it helps that Delsin can move very fast around the city too.

Also doesnt hurt that Seattle is render very beautifully in the game and the DUP are a very good challenge.

Very Glad it is selling well.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
Great to hear. I hope they make a sequel with Delsin. He was a lot more fun to play as and I really liked his powers. Second Seon was by far the most enjoyable game out of all three games for me.

let's hope they expand on his moveset though.  sure there were more powers in SS but Cole had a far more diverse set of powers for his one element

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I remember the 'INFAMOUS SECOND SON MORE THAN 4 MILLION UNITS FOR SURE' thread. Hope this will get those people some insight. This game was destined to sell less than 2 million from the very beginning.

Good game, hopefully it reaches 3 million LT. Infamous 2 deserved more sales, that was a fantastic game.

HintHRO said:
I remember the 'INFAMOUS SECOND SON MORE THAN 4 MILLION UNITS FOR SURE' thread. Hope this will get those people some insight. This game was destined to sell less than 2 million from the very beginning.

You'll see it'll sell more than 2M lifetime. It sold 1.5M in its first year and the PS4 will have a massive boost with Destiny being released. And more PS4 sold means more PS4 games sold. And inFAMOUS SS will sell a bit more, no doubt about that. And don't worry, it won't be taken off the market next month, it has the whole gen to sell more.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Good numbers but legs are weaker than I have expected. Still should be the bestselling inFamous game when all is said and done.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!