By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - inFamous Second Son at 1.5 million! People want a Sequel!

Tagged games:

Do these numbers guarantee a sequel

Yes, and I want one 87 53.05%

Yes, but I don't necessarily want one 21 12.80%

No, but I want one 30 18.29%

No, I don't recognize a ... 12 7.32%

Don't know 14 8.54%

Total:164
HintHRO said:
I remember the 'INFAMOUS SECOND SON MORE THAN 4 MILLION UNITS FOR SURE' thread. Hope this will get those people some insight. This game was destined to sell less than 2 million from the very beginning.

That's odd, considering it's definitely giong to sell more than 2M.

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
I remember the 'INFAMOUS SECOND SON MORE THAN 4 MILLION UNITS FOR SURE' thread. Hope this will get those people some insight. This game was destined to sell less than 2 million from the very beginning.

It is on track to surpass the original game which did 2.6 million. Will probably end up around 3 million physical copies when all is done and you can include 500k digital sales on top of that (including discounts). This game will do around 3.5 million which is very good, excellent actually as the highest selling game of sucker punch and then I see it coming on PSPLUS in two years time. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

elazz said:
Hope you like it. I did a bit of effort because I really enjoy the game and deserves all the sales. With good feedback to Sucker Punch I think that a sequel could reach Naughty Dog quality

Im loving what u did man! and I too loved the game and now im in love with First light, best 15$ I've spent on a game(yes its a game not a damn DLC), I sure hope and wish for a fantastic sequel...

Add me if u want :)

Good. Some people here predicted 5m+ lifetime lol.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

HintHRO said:

The game sold 1.5 million copies in less than 6 months. calm down it hasnt even been a year yet. 

Edit: just remembered this doesnt include digital sales. You can be sure it has sold more than 1.51 million. 

Around the Network
HintHRO said:

Has it suddenly stopped selling after 5 months on shelves?

Yes it will get a sequel. It's likely to be a long term franchise on Playstation. I might get infamous First Light soon.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

platformmaster918 said:
adriane23 said:
Great to hear. I hope they make a sequel with Delsin. He was a lot more fun to play as and I really liked his powers. Second Seon was by far the most enjoyable game out of all three games for me.

let's hope they expand on his moveset though.  sure there were more powers in SS but Cole had a far more diverse set of powers for his one element

Yeah, I hope they give him more melee moves especially. Cole had diverse powers, but honestly, a lot of them weren't worth using for me, like the shield.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I hope there's a sequel some time soon (maybe 2015) for now I have first light coming in just over a week, can't wait!

More Sucker Punch Games! Especially InFamous!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!