By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beyond Two Souls PS4 version is Real

Never played it on ps3. If they fix what ever problems that plagued the ps3 version. I may get this when it's $30

Around the Network

meh... i can think of better games to bring over... to each their own.

The game already looked really good on the PS3, i can't imagine it looking much better on the PS4 tbh.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Gameblog also reports that the PS4 version of Beyond Two Souls will be called Director’s Cut and will include numerous deleted scenes from the game including the “baby stage.”

Clever. Director's Cut won't garner as much hate as if it had been called Beyond Two souls remastered.

PwerlvlAmy said:
never even played it on ps3. I'll wait for a price cut and then maybe get it on ps4

You´re going to freaking love it, it is more than awesome amazing. I am a proud ownner of a retail launch copy of the PS3 version.

Have some scary moments actually.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

This game destroyed my ps3, with the disc still inside

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

So I get this instead of Starhawk... -.-

This is a good thing for those who didn't get it on PS3 or were Wii/360 owners. Myself i have it on PS3 and will keep it that way.

WagnerPaiva said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
never even played it on ps3. I'll wait for a price cut and then maybe get it on ps4

You´re going to freaking love it, it is more than awesome amazing. I am a proud ownner of a retail launch copy of the PS3 version.

Have some scary moments actually.

Yeah I hope I do. I like Quantic Dream's games

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's a good game, critics were too harsh on it. I might pick it up again if it's reasonably priced, but i still want to finish the trophies on the PS3 version though which i probably do soon.