at least the site is actually trying. 

maybe by next week?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
CGI-Quality said:
False alarm, no adjustment. New numbers:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189267&page=1#

There actually was an adjustment. Xbox One used to be at 5.1

Maybe VGC is tracking returns and exchanges now?  (I kid, I kid...Don't beat me!)

todd2r said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Cant say I agree with this. Im not salty about sales cause I honestly don't care, but Xbox One has been the better system since launch.

Also, the holiday lineup for ps4 is horrible. I don't know how anybody can deny that. Xbox has more to offer in its first year easily. 

"Xbox One has been the better system since launch" and "the holiday lineup for ps4 is horrible" are completely subjective opinions though. I think a lot of people liked the varied stream of quality games on PS3 that lasted to the end. People knew the PS4 would be equally supported for many years. You have to be very short sighted to not consider what's coming further down the line in the form of inevitable great PS4 exclusives.

Additionally the majority of mainstream gamers are primarily buying a console for the huge AAA multiplats (GTA, COD, BF, AC, FIFA, TES, etc.) and when the general perception is that these games run and look better on the PS4 it's not completely fair to say that it's selling on hype alone. The PS4 is indeed quite a lot stronger. Frankly that's just a fact.

When you consider that Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and Ryse are all soon to be on PC (and PvsZ Garden Warfare already released on PS4) I think PS4 and XB1 have performed pretty equally since launch. XB1's only big "exclusive" since launch was Titanfall and its hype wore off pretty quickly after it released. If you really think PS4 has performed badly and has a "horrible" lineup I fail to see what you possible think is so great about the XB1.

Here is what is NOT opinion:

Anyone out there still thinking the XB1 is "doing well"?

Smear-Gel said:
But virtually no-one is talking about how dumb thinking "the site is purposely lowering PS4 numbers because console wars" is.

Honestly? Leave that conspiracy theory crap for denying man going on the moon or the world ending in 2000/2011/2012/whenever that comet is supposed to hit.

Conspiracy and factual data are two different things... I doubt anyone  truly thinks the numbers are being purposely fudged to show bias towards a console (its possible though). However, this site is shameful for sales data period and is not a reputable resource for such information period. Believing otherwise (ie: site numbers are believable or accurate) is "dumb thinking" as you put it.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

I don't understand how people can downplay upcoming PS4 exclusives because of the lack of innovation in gameplay. Uh, what X1 exclusive out or upcoming is innovative from last gen? Titanfall? Forza? Quantum Break? Ryse? This might be the dumbest reason for X1 stans to use.

jnemesh said:
Ronster316 said:

NEVER in the HISTORY of gaming has the number 1 selling console been SO UNDESERVING of the position that it finds itself in.

And not just due to the fact that its in first place, but by how many more units it sells compared to it's competitors at this stage in the game.

Those PS4 sales make me feel fucking sick.

Septembers PS+ line up is a plie of steaming shit, and frankly PS+ has been shockingly bad for at least a good 4-5 months now.

They haven't released ANYTHING NEW of any decent quality recently (aside from a lazy "remaster lol" with only ever so slightly better graphics of a game a mere 1 year old)

Theres not even ONE must have game coming for the rest of 2014.

On top of that, everyone knows that a shit tonne of their "2015" games will get pushed back to 2016. (same shit happened on ps3, that machine had fuck all in terms of real quality games until "the delayed" MGS4 hit)

That god damn console is selling on hype alone, and that just does not sit well with me, PATHETIC.

Lucky bastards either stayed quiet (DRM) or said the right thing at the right time, and the vast majority lapped it up and bought it hook, line and sinker.

Hell, i'll even go as far as to say that "gamers" are PISSING ME OFF right now.

Those sony motherfuckers are coasting along without a care in the world, (hey, why try hard when people are buying your console regardless of how little you try) and that ANGERS me.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Show me on the doll where Sony touched you?

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

LMFAO this got me cracking up. 

PotentHerbs said:
I don't understand how people can downplay upcoming PS4 exclusives because of the lack of innovation in gameplay. Uh, what X1 exclusive out or upcoming is innovative from last gen? Titanfall? Forza? Quantum Break? Ryse? This might be the dumbest reason for X1 stans to use.

Tears dude. Tears...

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

August 23 hardware is up, could someone make a new thread? And PS4 up to 10.1 M and dominated by a lot.

Hot week for HW sales updates:)