By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 16th August HW up; + adjustments; PS4 at 9.9M

WebMasterFlex said:
overman1 said:

lol

I have absolutely no reason to be salty. but I noticed that all throughout yesterday all you ever did was hate on the PS4 ( remember your long ass paragraphs on the other thread about how the PS4 doesnt deserve its sales). you need not to take this so seriously. You seem to be the one who needs to calm down and relax. 

Its not good for your health. 

You think it's easy for him to see his favorite console get humiliated like that ??

Dammn, you guys are salty even when you plastic box is winning? Lol give it a rest...

Around the Network
waza2323 said:

Childishly repeating what I say?

Not hating on the system, was pointing out reasons why it is doing well. I can have rational conversations with people like Zanten. In that case, I admitted I was wrong because he explained things perfectly.

You, I'm afraid just aren't worth the time lol

lol whatever you say man. If it helps you sleep better then glad I could be of help. 

benji232 said:
And wiiU is going to drop like a rock next week to sub 50k because of Japan. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. It's probably going to be in the 40k region in 2weeks.

People have been saying this will happen for 3 months. Dont see much of a reason for next week to finally be the time.

GribbleGrunger said:

No car can run without petrol, no matter how many fanboys push it.

Face the truth and set yourself free. No matter how many times people try to pretend the PS4 is selling on hype alone, the truth is it has much more to offer than the XB1.

Cant say I agree with this. Im not salty about sales cause I honestly don't care, but Xbox One has been the better system since launch. I bought the ps4 in January and had some good fun with it, but the most fun i had on the system was with the Destiny beta. I cant say the ps4 has more to offer. I fail to see it. PlayStation Plus has been a disappointment, exclusives were mediocre, and the rubber on my analog stick fell off. The best thing on it was a remastered version of last of us. Also, the holiday lineup for ps4 is horrible. I don't know how anybody can deny that. Xbox has more to offer in its first year easily. 

GribbleGrunger said:

God only knows what will happen when the PS4 starts getting more Japanese centric games. Hopefully TGS delivers and we'll start to see 20k - 25k averages in Japan with decent spikes when great games release. For me, it's feasible that the PS4 could see an average of 180k - 220k weekly in WW sales next year (IF Japanese devs pull their fingers out)

25K averages???? Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Around the Network
LordPhil said:

Totally fits the situation

Uncharted golden abyss,Call of duty Declassified and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation has adjusted up the three sold over one millions

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

★ Germany!!! Comparison's to VGChartz #s ★

(VGC #s as of Aug 16, Sources #s could be a couple weeks old)

PS4     606k: VGC     540k: Source
X1        178k: VGC    170k: Source
WiiU    285k: VGC     350k: Source

MarioKart 8⇒ 139k: VGC    150k: Source
Tomodachi ⇒   86k: VGC     100k: Source

waza2323 said:

Your the extra salty one :) That is my opinion above there. It is what I believe.I believe that PS4 exclusives are not appealing personally to me. WHy is tha so hard for you to accept? Lol

It seems like you have a very hard time when people express their opinions. Calm down, breathe and realize that not everybody likes the same games as you do. It is not healthy dude.

Other peoples has the oposite of your opinion and that's why ps4 is selling well

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Clyde32 said:
PlanetaryShock said:

Alt Removed - Mod Team

BRO, THIS IS FLAMING WEAZEL'S 100TH ACCOUNT. Happy 100 Weazel!

How can people tell so easily?