By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 16th August HW up; + adjustments; PS4 at 9.9M

Troll_Whisperer said:
100 posts in 50 minutes. Damn.

You just broke the thread.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
Baalzamon said:
So wait, unless there were adjustments to Germany, I'm just not seeing where it is confirmed off by 70k. GFK through June has PS4 sales at 540,000 LTD. VgChartz has 538,413 through a couple days before the end of June, or about 540,000 through June. Where is the 70k figure coming from?

Seems like it was adjusted up in Germany, and probably Europe in general.

Somebody else said it was all to other though. Can we get a new clarification on where exactly the adjustments went to?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Burek said:
Microsoft announces a new XOne exclusive:
- Limbo: How Low Can You Go

With a Limited Edition pre-order DLC "Straight to da Bottom"

reggin_bolas said:
Why is the Wii U still reking the xb1?

Wii U Japan is up because Hyrule Warriors, plus possibly overtracking Wii U in europe.

My 8th gen collection

Ninsect said:
Baalzamon said:
So wait, unless there were adjustments to Germany, I'm just not seeing where it is confirmed off by 70k. GFK through June has PS4 sales at 540,000 LTD. VgChartz has 538,413 through a couple days before the end of June, or about 540,000 through June. Where is the 70k figure coming from?

europe in general was adjusted up 2 weeks ago i think.  ps4 and 3ds mostly.

Around the Network
ICStats said:
reggin_bolas said:
Why is the Wii U still reking the xb1?

Wii U Japan is up because Hyrule Warriors, plus possibly overtracking Wii U in europe.

17K doesn't seem like it is much of an overtrack. I think XB1 is just low. 

CGI-Quality said:
ganoncrotch said:
That 2:1 Ps4:X1 comparison. If you told someone that during the "ps3 haz no gaems" era they'd have laughed you outta it.

Actually, I'd say the: "PS3 haz no gaems" era was the anamoly. Though 2:1 is a little higher than I'd expect, PlayStation winning like that is, mostly, the norm. :P

It did give us some of the funniest troll images ever in consoles imo tho.

http://imgur.com/AJgy7t3

please note that link has a picture trolling the ps3 for not having games, it's not meant to annoy just to show the scope of the stupidity against the ps3 and how unrelated to games it was.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

kitler53 said:
Yafea said:
I'm keeping my numbers low to surprise myself later :P but with the upcoming holidays and all the game, especially destiny. I think 15 is more likely, probably 16-17, heck maybe even 18 million by then.

which numbers are you predicting?  16M is a reasonable prediction for ps4 sales in 2014 but LTD at the end of 2014 will be about 21M.

Huh, PS4 is not likely to sell another 11 Million by the end of the year.  16-17 Million LTD by end of 2014 is reasonable.

My 8th gen collection

kitler53 said:
Ninsect said:
Baalzamon said:

europe in general was adjusted up 2 weeks ago i think.  ps4 and 3ds mostly.

Germany was still at least 40k+ too low when I made the thread which ioi commented in.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Yay, Wii U crossed 7m!
Nothing diffferent this week with PS4 and 3DS doing great, Wii U doing okay, and X1 is third place.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54