By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 16th August HW up; + adjustments; PS4 at 9.9M

Baalzamon said:
VXIII said:

3DS −470

Really?

Happens almost every week to some console, seems random really.

Around the Network

hopefully Sony did send Brett a numbers breakdown on regional sales so there might be less bitching all the time by the same people..

Brawl and NSMBW got into the top 30. How?

WII U
Good boost from Hyrule in Japan. I hope it can do it when it comes out everywhere else.
Xbox One bellow 50k ( they need something quick)
Ps4 and 3Ds doing Amazing!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Guys, this is the week of the Obon holiday in Japan, and Hyrule Warriors. Wii U will see a pretty bad drop next week. So don't be harsh to the Xbone now

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:

US is actually overtracked by 100k as proven by NPD. But Germany alone was proven undertracked by 70k. If you extrapolate that to other european regions based on population, then you're pretty darn close to the ~500k undertrack that VGC had.

Even if Germany was off, you can't just extrapolate that and say all of Europe is also off. That isn't how it works. It may indeed be the case, but I don't think that is a valid way to conclude that all of the missing sales were from Europe.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Slarvax said:
Guys, this is the week of the Obon holiday in Japan, and Hyrule Warriors. Wii U will see a pretty bad drop next week. So don't be harsh to the Xbone now

8-9K next week. 

Even at 399 the x1 falls behind what may be Nintendo's worse performing console of a generation....

mM

Mk8 continues to sell well.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

According to the data, the PS4 outsold the XB1 6:1 in Europe.

The PS5 Exists.