By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 16th August HW up; + adjustments; PS4 at 9.9M

Pretty sad XOne numbers...
Wii U still holding around 60k is nice to see though!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
According to the data, the PS4 outsold the XB1 6:1 in Europe.

Wii U almost outsold it 2:1

Wyrdness said:
Mario Kart is seriously a force, didn't someone on this site predict that the X1 would be at 12m by the end of this year and 24m by the end of next?

Minecraft is the real force though

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

What's scary is that the PS4 is running off practically nothing. Factory machinery is going to get raped when games like Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 come out.

Baalzamon said:
Teeqoz said:

US is actually overtracked by 100k as proven by NPD. But Germany alone was proven undertracked by 70k. If you extrapolate that to other european regions based on population, then you're pretty darn close to the ~500k undertrack that VGC had.

Even if Germany was off, you can't just extrapolate that and say all of Europe is also off. That isn't how it works. It may indeed be the case, but I don't think that is a valid way to conclude that all of the missing sales were from Europe.

But it proves that him saying they were almost spot on for JP, NA and EU is wrong, as their numbers in EU is obviously not correct.

Around the Network

So wait, unless there were adjustments to Germany, I'm just not seeing where it is confirmed off by 70k. GFK through June has PS4 sales at 540,000 LTD. VgChartz has 538,413 through a couple days before the end of June, or about 540,000 through June. Where is the 70k figure coming from?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

100 posts in 50 minutes. Damn.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Microsoft announces a new XOne exclusive:
- Limbo: How Low Can You Go

With a Limited Edition pre-order DLC "Straight to da Bottom"

Yafea said:
I'm keeping my numbers low to surprise myself later :P but with the upcoming holidays and all the game, especially destiny. I think 15 is more likely, probably 16-17, heck maybe even 18 million by then.

which numbers are you predicting?  16M is a reasonable prediction for ps4 sales in 2014 but LTD at the end of 2014 will be about 21M.

Baalzamon said:
So wait, unless there were adjustments to Germany, I'm just not seeing where it is confirmed off by 70k. GFK through June has PS4 sales at 540,000 LTD. VgChartz has 538,413 through a couple days before the end of June, or about 540,000 through June. Where is the 70k figure coming from?

Seems like it was adjusted up in Germany, and probably Europe in general.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com