By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you guys post feats for Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles?

Tagged games:

When I mean feats, I mean something like how durable he is and how strong and fast he is. 

Around the Network

He uses a big sword. (To compensate the lack of something, hehe)

Can you give an example of how you want it? I could tell you a LOT about Shulk.

Uhh... such an odd question.

Off the top of my head;
-High intelligence
-Standard human durability
-Suppose average agility (in terms of jrpg=more than a normal person)
-Can see snippets of the future
-His sword can slice through metal with incredible ease and blade can extend for greater attack

Um, he is pretty much a standard human with a incredible sword.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Maraccuda said:

Off the top of my head;
-High intelligence
-His sword can slice through metal with incredible ease and blade can extend for greater attack

He also knows how to use it. You remember the cutscene Shulks Return?

Around the Network

While he is a good character, battle wise you should focus on the Monado, his overpowered sword.

It can proc shield to null damage, increase his speed, attack with ranged ether blasts that seal auras, reduces 75% damage, makes your enemy bleed while striping away their buffs. That to not mention when it just becomes a giant light saber.

Maraccuda said:

Off the top of my head;

-High intelligence

Yes

Yes

I would say has extremely high agility. at the beginning of the game he isn't able to think and act quick enough to alter the future, this progresses greatly throughout the game. By the end you could pretty much alter any deadly attack from any enemy.

Yes

Yes.... Saying that it cuts through metal is selling a bit short though. It can cut through any barrier (magical or not) and mechanical and biological material no matter how big or dense. It is also able to pass the ability to break any barrier onto other weapons for a short period of time. At the end it even kills God.

I agree to some extent, if a person went through serious mental and reactive training, and had an actual ability to see the future. This is like saying Michael Jordan was just a basketball player with some good shoes though. And he could have been God.... So there's that... That goes for Michael Jordan and Shulk, lol.

I have a school project and I want a fight between Terra and Shulk.
@Clyde32
What did you day? I can't read spoilers on my phone.
@bigtakila
Post Strength feats first.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Sony has a school project and she wants a fight between Terra and Shulk.
@Clyde32
What did you day? I can't read spoilers on my phone.
@bigtakila
Post Stre

As far as the spoiler go? I can't say, They're spoilers! It's pretty much just says he's able to beat the main badguy though. Nothing too insightful.

bigtakilla said:

Maraccuda said:

Off the top of my head;

-High intelligence

Yes

Yes

I would say has extremely high agility. at the beginning of the game he isn't able to think and act quick enough to alter the future, this progresses greatly throughout the game. By the end you could pretty much alter any deadly attack from any enemy.

Yes

Yes.... Saying that it cuts through metal is selling a bit short though. It can cut through any barrier (magical or not) and mechanical and biological material no matter how big or dense. It is also able to pass the ability to break any barrier onto other weapons for a short period of time. At the end it even kills God.

I agree to some extent, if a person went through serious mental and reactive training, and had an actual ability to see the future. This is like saying Michael Jordan was just a basketball player with some good shoes though. And he could have been God.... So there's that... That goes for Michael Jordan and Shulk, lol.

If he comes to smash bros I hope he can use Monado III.