By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you guys post feats for Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles?

Tagged games:

Clyde32 said:
bigtakilla said:

Maraccuda said:
Uhh... such an odd question.

Off the top of my head;

-High intelligence

Yes

-Standard human durability

Yes

-Suppose average agility (in terms of jrpg=more than a normal person)

I would say has extremely high agility. at the beginning of the game he isn't able to think and act quick enough to alter the future, this progresses greatly throughout the game. By the end you could pretty much alter any deadly attack from any enemy.

-Can see snippets of the future

Yes

-His sword can slice through metal with incredible ease and blade can extend for greater attack

Yes.... Saying that it cuts through metal is selling a bit short though. It can cut through any barrier (magical or not) and mechanical and biological material no matter how big or dense. It is also able to pass the ability to break any barrier onto other weapons for a short period of time. At the end it even kills God.

Um, he is pretty much a standard human with a incredible sword.

I agree to some extent, if a person went through serious mental and reactive training, and had an actual ability to see the future. This is like saying Michael Jordan was just a basketball player with some good shoes though. And he could have been God.... So there's that... That goes for Michael Jordan and Shulk, lol.

If he comes to smash bros I hope he can use Monado III.

Why not all the Monados!

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

I have a school project and I want a fight between Terra and Shulk.
@Clyde32
What did you day? I can't read spoilers on my phone.
@bigtakila
Post Strength feats first.

It's really just spoilers. Here, I'll point you to the Xenoblade wiki exerpt

Shulk (シュルク, Shuruku; English dub: /ˈʃʊlk/) is the main protagonist of Xenoblade Chronicles. He likes to think things through and is very methodical in his approach to most situations. Early details show that he is able to wield the Monado due to the fact that he was one of the only known survivors on a previous expedition to retrieve the sacred weapon. He first acquires the sword when his home, Colony 9, is attacked. His first act upon acquiring the "destined weapon" is to fight for an end to the war with the Mechon.

In gameplay, aside from the Monado arts, Shulk has very few normal arts (only eight) compared to every other permanently playable character (about fifteen moves each). However, he can call upon the power of the Monado, which can stock another eight skills unique to the Monado itself, and all of his moves are useful in a variety of ways. He also has the third lowest HP of the playable cast, above Melia and slightly more than Sharla, but his Strength and Agility greatly balance out this flaw. An important note is that after gaining the Monado, Shulk can't switch weapons. This works both for and against him. Whenever a point in the story occurs where Shulk gains a new Art for the Monado, its damage will increase. This means at times he will jump ahead of the other characters in terms of damage, but they will eventually catch up to him.

I had to censor some of it, but you get the gist. 

bigtakilla said:
Clyde32 said:
bigtakilla said:

Maraccuda said:

Off the top of my head;

-High intelligence

Yes

Yes

I would say has extremely high agility. at the beginning of the game he isn't able to think and act quick enough to alter the future, this progresses greatly throughout the game. By the end you could pretty much alter any deadly attack from any enemy.

Yes

-His sword can slice through metal with incredible ease and blade can extend for greater attack

Yes.... Saying that it cuts through metal is selling a bit short though. It can cut through any barrier (magical or not) and mechanical and biological material no matter how big or dense. It is also able to pass the ability to break any barrier onto other weapons for a short period of time. At the end it even kills God.

I agree to some extent, if a person went through serious mental and reactive training, and had an actual ability to see the future. This is like saying Michael Jordan was just a basketball player with some good shoes though. And he could have been God.... So there's that... That goes for Michael Jordan and Shulk, lol.

Why not all the Monados!

He should start with Monado II, then for a final smash pull monado III.

Clyde32 said:
bigtakilla said:
Clyde32 said:
bigtakilla said:

Maraccuda said:

Off the top of my head;

-High intelligence

Yes

Yes

Yes

Why not all the Monados!

He should start with Monado II, then for a final smash pull monado III.

If he was in Smash, I wouldn't care if he used the "junk sword" he had at the beginning of the game.

bigtakilla said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Sony has a school project and she wants a fight between Terra and Shulk.
@Clyde32
What did you day? I can't read spoilers on my phone.
@bigtakila
Post Stre

As far as the spoiler go? I can't say, They're spoilers! It's pretty much just says he's able to beat the main badguy though. Nothing too insightful.

Ignore what I said there  Xander was using my phone.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:

Maraccuda said:

Off the top of my head;

-High intelligence

Yes

Yes

Yes

All good points, but cut me some slack. Been 2 years since I played it lol.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Clyde32 said:
Maraccuda said:

Off the top of my head;
-High intelligence

He also knows how to use it. You remember the cutscene Shulks Return?

True, but I am not sure if he just became a really skilled swordsman, or if Dunban trained him and Shulk pretty much excelled at it.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda