By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 - PC - WiiU Think I am covered.

You seem pretty set up nice to not miss much if anything.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

Just PC at the moment.

Will get a PS4 and Wii U eventually, though.

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

Play CoD competitively on consoles so kind of need an XBO for that. Helps that the controller is even better than the 360 for FPS games.

Sports games on consoles as well.

Some exclusives as well.

and pretty much everything else on PC via Steam.

I have a WiiU and a PC right now, but I'm planning to get a X1 and a PS4 in the near future! I just need the money to buy them!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Pc and ps4 so far from my side.. I do plan on getting a wii u before the gens end

Around the Network

360 + Wii U and X1 soon. Don't have plans to get a PS4 and I'm not a PC gamer.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

bigjon said:

What's your set?

PS4- primary, get most of my gaming from it. Mulitplats, TLOU:R, Bloodborne, Infamous, The Order, UC4, ect

PC- just about anything that does not come to PS4, also prefer games that have great mods(Skyrim being best example), also Civ, Total War, and Strategy Games in general which I love.

WiiU- Zelda, SSBU, MK, Mario.....  And I am going to introduce my kids (3 and 1) to Nintendo 1st. Like it should be : )

Pretty much the exact same for me. Welcome to the "enough gaming options" master race.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

PC + WiiU for me. One day I might get a ps4 but I think that will be late 2015 at the earliest unless something magical happens before and dont really care about the x1 atm

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

walsufnir said:
Only 360. And given my huge backlog this won't change.

Quit PC gaming over ten years ago because I didn't want to study useless specs and read several forums for what driver I had to tweak in which way to get the best experience. Ten years was enough of this crap

Now there's pretty much none of this. Install Geforce Experience, no idea of AMD equivalent or if they have one, and steam. Then you are good to go. GE updates your drivers automatically.

Obviously you can still go into stuff to tweak a but more for 1% better performance/graphics but only if you enjoy doing it.

PS1

PS2

PS3

PS4

Xbox 360

Nintendo 3DS

I play on all of these quite regularily.

Holiday 2014: High end gaming PC (FOR DEH GRAFIX)

2015: WiiU (because Mario, Zelda, Xenoblade, Super Smash)

I don't think I'll get a Xbox One until 2016-2017 since I don't want to buy it just for Halo.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.