By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - One of the only Sony Girls in this site!

Tagged games:

You made an account while I was on vacation? Really?

Around the Network

By the way guys, she's my Real life Girlfriend, so be gentlemen and ladies! 

Welcome! This site is a lot of things, however, boring is not one of them. :)

Way to represent your Mexican heritage. If it matters, I'm afa'kasi (half black/half Samoan)! Again...welcome!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Hello!  I guess I should tell my life story as a gamer. 

I grew us as a N64 and PlayStation gamer, but I played my PS1 more because I was obsessed with Xenogears. My dad abandoned console gaming when he discovered the games of Blizzard. My dad had bought a N64 2 years before I was born and got a PlayStation from a contest he entered. I grew up a hipster because I hated Square Enix for never making another Xeno game. I bought a PS2 on my fifth birthday to play Xenosaga and fell in love with the first party games of Sony. I got a used PS3 from my cousin because they were overpriced. I'm planning to get a PS4 when they release Uncharted 4, so expect me Christmas 2015! I'm planning to get a Wii U this year so I can play Xenoblade Chronicles and all the other games on the Wii I missed.

I also played all the Rare games on the N64 and my favorite was Perfect Dark. For me it was the best because I was using a girl as my character, not James Bond. That's also why I hate Microsoft for what they did to the franchises of Rare. The Xbox was fine, but what they did to Rare was despicable. 

Anyway that's my short life as a gamer. Oh, and did I forget to mention I'm Mexican? 

Yeah, I had a friend who showed me Xenogears on the PSONE back in the day, it looked so awesome, but i never had it. I did had Saga Frontier, it was an amazing JRPG, as i remember. I had FFVIII and Legend of Legaia also, those I loved.

I think Xenogears is on PSN, maybe i should try it. I did buy Legend of Dragoon and it is pretty decent, played for a hour or so...

By the way, congrats on being a woman, a mexican, a gamer and everything, keep up the good work.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

XanderXT said:

Well then you're both pretty unique. She's probably the only girl on the site, and you're probably the only one with a girlfriend :P
/s

Around the Network

Welcome to the site BTW, hope you enjoy your stay (:

Gracias a todos!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Well then, I must say, welcome to the site. Now, if there's any advice I could give to you, even if you're already aware, beware of "that guy" that nobody apreciates, other than that, I hope you enjoy being part of this site and community :)

MohammadBadir said:
XanderXT said:

Well then you're both pretty unique. She's probably the only girl on the site, and you're probably the only one with a girlfriend :P
/s

Ouch... I was once engaged 2 years ago, if that counts.  I called it off when someone told me she was cheating on me. 

By the way, she was cheating... =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

XanderXT said:

No special treatment, we will be idiotic douchebags with her, the same we are to everyone.