By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Live attacked too it seems

Hynad said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Why is your comment sarcastic? It was pretty hilarious

Because it was a referrence to this comment: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6614810

I put the sarcastic mark because, unlike fighter who's open about his hate for Sony, my comment doesn't portray any kind of hate towards Microsoft or XBox.

Oh lol

Around the Network

Well, that explains why people half my rank were destroying in Killer Instinct today... I hope! :)

Hynad said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Because it was a referrence to this comment: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6614810

I put the sarcastic mark because, unlike fighter who's open about his hate for Sony, my comment doesn't portray any kind of hate towards Microsoft or XBox.

What's your problem with fighter? let him be.

OT: well these guys are weird...I must say, this has been the most interesting gaming news day in a very long time.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
Hynad said:
NobleTeam360 said:

OT: well these guys are weird...I must say, this has been the most interesting gaming news day in a very long time.

He clearly came to these threads with an agenda to bash sony....he deserves to be called out.

IamPizzaGod said:

He clearly came to these threads with an agenda to bash sony....he deserves to be called out.

Calm down man.

Around the Network
celador said:
Lol, some guy on gaf:

Even multiplatform DDOS attacks don't come to Wii U

I chuckled lol. So glad no one gives a shit about Wii U.

osed125 said:

Oh, sure. I will. Now that you commanded me to. Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Who the heck are you again?

*rollseyes*

OT: Seems like these weird guys really have the good of the people in mind. Wii U gamers should look out. That's probably their next challenge. 

Seems to be fine.

iceboy151 said:
IamPizzaGod said:

Calm down man.

I am calm? Maybe you should calm down?

Hynad said:
osed125 said:

Oh, sure. I will. Now that you commanded me to. Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Who the heck are you again?

*rollseyes*

Sure dude no problem. If you need anything just call me, I'm always here for you.

Nintendo and PC gamer