By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft Most Underrated Franchise? (1st Party Only+1 Answer Each)

tbone51 said:

Whats Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft Most Underrated Franchise? (1st Party Only+1 Answer Each)

So what do you think it is for all 3? Post Your Answers Now!

Halo, God of War, Zelda.  Not saying any of those 3 are terrible series, but they are no where near as good as some people make them out to be...

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:
tbone51 said:

Whats Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft Most Underrated Franchise? (1st Party Only+1 Answer Each)

So what do you think it is for all 3? Post Your Answers Now!

Halo, God of War, Zelda.  Not saying any of those 3 are terrible series, but they are no where near as good as some people make them out to be...

Some of my favorites for each company lol! Halo= #1 for shooters to, simply fun as hell

Nintendo: Chibi Robo. Imagine Toy Story, but a video game, and you're a little robot that helps the family around the house, and also saves it from falling apart, and also stop an evil plot, and other crazy things.

Sony: Ape Escape. Doesn't anyone remember this anymore? It was fucking awesome. Good enough to get into Playstation All Stars, but hasn't seen a proper game in a long time.

Microsoft: Um...Alan Wake, I guess? I hear people mention this game now and then, yet I've never heard of it. Looking it up, it does sound interesting, and it's a genuine Microsoft 1st party IP, so I'm surprised we don't see people talk about it more.

Nintendo: Kid Icarus, but the list of underutilized Nintendo IPs is long.

Sony: Wild ARMs

Microsoft: Don't know. Never been too impressed with their first-party.

Microsoft: Alan Wake
Sony: Ratchet & Clank
Nintendo: Kirby