By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have interest in/like ANY nintendo game?

ninjaman003 said:
ps4tw said:

You are under valuing the graphics part. Few people are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on something that has the same power as something they've already owned for 5+ years. It simply doesn't seem to be good value for money and as games become more refined on the PS4/XB1, this gap will only become bigger. Hell, Silent Hills, Uncharted 4, Drive Club etc are showing the XB1 as being weak, let alone the WiiU. 

His point is that people like you say that games are only good if they have good graphics. Now back up why these games are better because of their graphics.

Congratulations on making shit up. Where did I say a game is only good if it has good graphics? Come back when you want to talk about what I actually wrote. 

Around the Network

The only games i choose nintendo consoles for are J-RPGs so OP post is pretty much irrelevant for me.

That makes wii u irrelevant to me too though.

pokoko said:
It's always strange to me how some people get upset over what other people like to play and feel the need to make up disparaging "reasons" why those people enjoy what they enjoy

I see that you have genuinely reasons for avoid some nintendo titles, but...

This thread was a direct answer for those who doesn't have interest on nintendo at ALL, wich is quite a lot of games to avoid of the same company and I am not saying only about purchase their HW or games

Shame that this thread got buried fast, I thought people on this site are widely open to express their opinions

We reap what we sow

amp316 said:
Nope, because the only time I want to see that much crap is after a late night at White Castle.

I think you posted on the wrong thread, i hope so...

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
amp316 said:
Nope, because the only time I want to see that much crap is after a late night at White Castle.

I think you posted on the wrong thread, i hope so...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=104217
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/13806/amp316/games/#content

Around the Network
ps4tw said:
ninjaman003 said:
ps4tw said:

You are under valuing the graphics part. Few people are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on something that has the same power as something they've already owned for 5+ years. It simply doesn't seem to be good value for money and as games become more refined on the PS4/XB1, this gap will only become bigger. Hell, Silent Hills, Uncharted 4, Drive Club etc are showing the XB1 as being weak, let alone the WiiU. 

His point is that people like you say that games are only good if they have good graphics. Now back up why these games are better because of their graphics.

Congratulations on making shit up. Where did I say a game is only good if it has good graphics? Come back when you want to talk about what I actually wrote. 

Excuse me, the console has worse graphics. What a difference. I don't understand how people buy a console for something other than games. You said games are more refined on ps4/xb1. There is really nothing else that could have meant.

Fire emblem, its the only one.

NightDragon83 said:
I honestly don't care for Nintendo games these days, because it's all the same. The last Nintendo titles I thoroughly enjoyed were Galaxy 1 & 2 and Prime 3 on Wii... nothing on Wii U matches the quality of those titles.

Just curious, have you actually played Wii U games or are you going off appearance/ratings or something?

When i was a child I watched my brother playin first zelda, Mario bros, Zelda II, Metroid, etc2 with his friend. Even only watched like a fool, i do really enjoy because i really suck if i played, for example Mario bros we had our turn if Mario died and we played Luigi right? My brother can go through 4 or 5 stages without a single dead and if my turn come, i will died in stage 2. But when it turn to Zelda i can solve a lot of puzzle even my brother didnt know how to do it. And know, i dont even like Mario at all but i dont have a problem to buy Mario games (MK, MG, Sunshine, NSMB series) i do have it but am not really into it and i didnt finished all of Mario Games. Right now i just wait every new Zelda games while im waiting for it, i played call of duty mh3u ffxiv. The only reason i still become Nintendo fans its because.... Zelda games. No matter what happen with Nintendo system is gonna be i do know 1 thing, there will be an amazing Zelda games.

Yea, I like Nintendo games. I always end up with more games from Nintendo then any other publisher. In my opinion, their games are better then 80 percent of third parties (I'm being a little generous). And they are better then sony's.