By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "The Wii U is a better secondary console than the X1/PS4"

Sold my WiiU never looked back ever since. XboxOne seems to be gaining ground on WiiU quite quickly considering the time they both have been out.

I think Microsoft might outsell WiiU quite soon.

Around the Network
Hoodieninja said:
Sold my WiiU never looked back ever since. XboxOne seems to be gaining ground on WiiU quite quickly considering the time they both have been out.

How is it gaining quickly when it's been outsold by the Wii U for almost 3 months?

And what does that have to do with the thread anyway?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
Hoodieninja said:

How is it gaining quickly when it's been outsold by the Wii U for almost 3 months?

I'm mostly looking at the totals and Microsoft did amazingly well for somebody who started later. I do admit that it can change, but who knows.

Anyways the WiiU isn't really relevant in the gaming world as much anymore.

And what does that have to do with the thread anyway?

That it failed in my eyes as a Secondary console.

Sales have nothing to do with being a secondary console or not, unless you own a console to get the same than your friends...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Sales have nothing to do with being a secondary console or not, unless you own a console to get the same than your friends...

Depends on how you look at the sales. They can mean many things.

If WiiU was a good Secondary console to most people than the sales should almost = the amount of sales of Sony and Microsoft combined.

Regardless it just seems more people are content with one Console. Nintendo is ending up to always strive to be Second Best in the home console wars.

Around the Network
Hoodieninja said:
Aerys said:

If WiiU was a good Secondary console to most people than the sales should almost = the amount of sales of Sony and Microsoft combined.

That suggests every PS4/X1 owner would buy a second console.

I'm starting to suspect you're just trolling.

Viper1 said:
Hoodieninja said:
Aerys said:

That suggests every PS4/X1 owner would buy a second console.

I'm starting to suspect you're just trolling.

Isn't that what a Good Secondary console would strive for?
To get people that own a PS4 and Xboxone to buy a Secondary Console?

Hoodieninja said:

Then there has never been a good secondary console in history.   Because no sets of consoles has ever had a 1:1 relationship with all owners.

Now, do you want to keep trolling or should we consider this an official warning now?

Viper1 said:
Hoodieninja said:

Then there has never been a good secondary console in history.   Because no sets of consoles has ever had a 1:1 relationship with all owners.

Now, do you want to keep trolling or should we consider this an official warning now?

So how am I trolling? By expressing my opinion no matter how wrong you might think it is?

Than let me ask you this, how do you justify what is a good Secondary Console when sales don't live up to peoples expectations as a good Secondary Console.

Hoodieninja said:
Aerys said:

Regardless it just seems more people are content with one Console. Nintendo is ending up to always strive to be Second Best in the home console wars.

The sales of the PS4 is almost equal of sales of Nintendo & Microsoft. So the PS4 is a good secondary console and the Wii U is a good first console.

And the Wii U has more 3rd Party exclusives then the other 2.

Plus I'm pretty sure the Wii U has more M rated exclusive games then any of the other 2 systems, like Bayonetta 2 & Devil's Third & ZombiU & etc. And the Wii U definitely has more hardcore exclusives like Smash Bros. & Splatoon & The Wonderful 101 & Lego City Undercover & etc.

The Xbox ONE sales look like it only did good the first month or so, and then just completely fail off.