By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Rooms/Game Setups?

Nice!

Love that you have SEGA section in there too.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

wait a second, WAIT A SECOND!, is that a Collectors Edition for Hyperdevotion Noire that im seeing on the bottom right of both pictures? (right below the sackboy plushie).

i expected a lot of nintendo related stuff and i was right, but i didnt expect you to have a CE for a spinoff neptunia game XD, so did you play it? is it actually good?, im planing on buying the game but im not sure if i should get it or not.

also i wont post pictures of my gaming setup because its hardly a setup when compared to the ones ive seen here...

OH and almost forgot... amazing setup!, i wish i could even get the same ammount of consoles and games that you have, and i really like those swords you have up there in the wall especially the red katana, i have a sword in my wall as well so i really like that kind of stuff.

estebxx said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

wait a second, WAIT A SECOND!, is that a Collectors Edition for Hyperdevotion Noire that im seeing on the bottom right of both pictures? (right below the sackboy plushie).

i expected a lot of nintendo related stuff and i was right, but i didnt expect you to have a CE for a spinoff neptunia game XD, so did you play it? is it actually good?, im planing on buying the game but im not sure if i should get it or not.

also i wont post pictures of my gaming setup because its hardly a setup when compared to the ones ive seen here...

OH and almost forgot... amazing setup!, i wish i could even get the same ammount of consoles and games that you have, and i really like those swords you have up there in the wall especially the red katana, i have a sword in my wall as well so i really like that kind of stuff.

Her set up is what I thought heaven looked like...

Only with Jessica Alba in it...

and Papa John's Pizza...

and Wild Cherry Pepsi...

PScollector said:

Heres a few snaps of my setup.

upload pic

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

GalactoGeist said:
Nice!

Love that you have SEGA section in there too.

yeah I couldn't leave out sega and sonic. Since Mario has his own shelf, I felt I had to give Sonic his own as well lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

WOAH! That's awesome. I'm absolutely speechless.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

does that qualify as a gaming 'room' as it seems more like a gaming 'museum' :p

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

My setup is pretty pathetic in comparison. Console i currently own are WiiU, PS3 and PS4. Handhelds i own are 3DS, GBA and PSP. None of them are special editions. I also have some Gamecube-games on my shelf in addition to games for previously mentioned consoles.

OP that is just about the coolest gaming room I've ever seen. All that's visible in my place is the consoles. All games and accessories are hidden away. Maybe I'm just not hardcore enough....

Mr.Playstation said:
PScollector said:

Heres a few snaps of my setup.

upload pic

Thanks bro :)

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector