By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have You Made Any Gaming Inspired Art?

Tagged games:

@Impertinence

Yeah, if nothing else, the art that has come out of Miiverse has been such an awesome feature. I know that TrashArmDSister () had Art Academy as well. Need to get it myself...

@JOKA

How to properly use Photoshop/Gimp is on my bucket list. Just seems like such a great tool. @_@

I hope you can scratch that creative itch through whatever you create. Thread is now justified. ^_^

Around the Network
Smeags said:
@Impertinence

Yeah, if nothing else, the art that has come out of Miiverse has been such an awesome feature. I know that TrashArmDSister () had Art Academy as well. Need to get it myself...

@JOKA

How to properly use Photoshop/Gimp is on my bucket list. Just seems like such a great tool. @_@

I hope you can scratch that creative itch through whatever you create. Thread is now justified. ^_^

I meant my drawing is great, not Miiverse or Art Acadamy.

Smeags said:
@Impertinence

@JOKA

Haha thanks.  If you are going to get into digital painting I highly recommend getting a cheap pen/tablet since trying to draw with a mouse is maddening.  I think mine was $80, but I've had it for about 5 years.

I also made an attempt at Drake but it didn't come out quite as well.  His face...I just couldn't get right:

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

impertinence said:

I meant my drawing is great, not Miiverse or Art Acadamy.

Any chance you could link it?

Smeags said:

Around the Network
impertinence said:

*bows*

I can't post sonic nudes.. You should know that as a mod

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

JOKA_ said:
Smeags said:
@Impertinence

@JOKA

Haha thanks.  If you are going to get into digital painting I highly recommend getting a cheap pen/tablet since trying to draw with a mouse is maddening.  I think mine was $80, but I've had it for about 5 years.

I also made an attempt at Drake but it didn't come out quite as well.  His face...I just couldn't get right:

Though I do get what you mean, I still think you're incredibly talented and I'm sure most of us would love to be even half as talented as you are.

NiKKoM said:
I can't post sonic nudes.. You should know that as a mod

As long as they're not Sanic nudes...

old.
http://inlovebutunwanted.deviantart.com/art/VGC-comic-WIP3-181663442

I dig more traditional stuff and comics. Haven't really been inspired to draw gaming stuff. Was going to do a picture for the Naughty Dog 30th anniversary contest some website was doing but only had a couple of days and got busy so i wasnt able to finish my picture.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!