By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is it Wii U Owners!!! Its Do or Die!!!!

What Wiill U do?

Show support and buy Watch Dogs. U! 136 33.50%

Screw Ubi over! 269 66.26%

Total:405
Brotherstotheend said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Looks like my prediction came true. Told you after Mario Kart passes Watch Dogs on PS4 UbiSorry would throw a angry baby tantrum and pull support publicly. People need to start using common sense 

by thist logic the xbox 360 would have lost all third-party support after halo 3, there is no conspiracy or bias it´s just bussiness

Really because Assassins Creed III was sold to 4 percent of WiiU owners and only 6 percent of PS3/360 owners. So where is the good business practice? Oh yeah before Mario Kart was released the same douche said no one was buying U's right now that is why we are not releasing anything. So now that U's are now second selling home console for third straight week he now says this lie. See pattern?

Around the Network

Ubisoft have sent the game out to die. I'm not going to disappoint them. I'll be getting it from the bargain bin.

DolPhanTendo said:
Brotherstotheend said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Looks like my prediction came true. Told you after Mario Kart passes Watch Dogs on PS4 UbiSorry would throw a angry baby tantrum and pull support publicly. People need to start using common sense 

by that logic the xbox 360 would have lost all third-party support after halo 3, there is no conspiracy or bias it´s just bussiness

Really because Assassins Creed III was sold to 4 percent of WiiU owners and only 6 percent of PS3/360 owners. So where is the good business practice?

Now you are just deliberately misrepresenting data to fit your argument. 

DolPhanTendo said:
Brotherstotheend said:
DolPhanTendo said:

by that logic the xbox 360 would have lost all third-party support after halo 3, there is no conspiracy or bias it´s just bussiness

Really because Assassins Creed III was sold to 4 percent of WiiU owners and only 6 percent of PS3/360 owners. So where is the good business practice?

because companies don´t live from attach rates, but from total sales and the wii u lacks there really

Watch Dogs for PS4 & XOne looks underpowered. But ok, Ubisoft says the Wii U version looks between the PS4/XOne and PS3/X360. They also said it would look closer to the PS3/X360 then to the PS4/XOne. Then I look at what "Platinum Games" doing with Bayonetta 2 graphically with that game. A friend above is right (mii-gamer) about having no screen shots or trailer of the Wii U version. Ubisoft's "Splinter Cell: Blacklist" is a good game and looks good, but last generation good. Rayman: Legends game is the same with last gen visuals, but it's good. Ubisoft is going all out on the PS4 & XOne cause those are consoles they are betting their money on. Wii U owners should buy Watch Dogs for wha....? I'm liking Nintendo's exclusives at the moment.

Around the Network
SamuraiShampoo said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Brotherstotheend said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Hahahahaha!!! Roughly 260,000 units have sold on Wii U 6.9 million customers, while roughly 10 million total have sold on 165 million PS3/360 customers. You do the math I will wait

Whether they sell 300k or 500k won't change their decision. They've already made it, so unless it miraculously manages to sell 2m+ I don't see them changing it.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Brotherstotheend said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Brotherstotheend said:
DolPhanTendo said:

because companies don´t live from attach rates, but from total sales and the wii u lacks there really

Really because Yves just said WiiU owners do not buy mature games but by looking at facts it seems pretty close the same. So he is liar

DolPhanTendo said:
SamuraiShampoo said:

Hahahahaha!!! Roughly 260,000 units have sold on Wii U 6.9 million customers, while roughly 10 million total have sold on 165 million PS3/360 customers. You do the math I will wait

Thank you for supporting Ubisoft's decision. The install base is too small and it doesn't buy their games as much as they would like. XB1 has a smaller install base yet they've sold more games there.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

LurkerJ said:
Watch Dogs is a disappointment and no one is talking about it anymore.

Challenge-free Ass creed games aren't to be missed.

Prince of Persia is dead.

What other MATURE games should Wii U owners be concerned about missing?

Far Cry, Trials, The Crew, The Division, Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs. That's a lot of IPs

The One and Only

VizionEck.com