By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is it Wii U Owners!!! Its Do or Die!!!!

What Wiill U do?

Show support and buy Watch Dogs. U! 136 33.50%

Screw Ubi over! 269 66.26%

Total:405
LurkerJ said:
Watch Dogs is a disappointment and no one is talking about it anymore.

Challenge-free Ass creed games aren't to be missed.

Prince of Persia is dead.

What other MATURE games should Wii U owners be concerned about missing?

Splinter Cell

The Division

The Crew

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
LurkerJ said:

Splinter Cell

The Division

The Crew

But Wii U owners do not bought last Splinter Cell... why then they should be concerned about games that they do not what to have?

Watchdogs will do nothing on the U, only sold on other machines because of the hype and no other games. Nintendo fans buy good games and now we know WD's is not so good. I'll wait and maybe try it 2nd hand if/when i see it for 10 bucks. Ubisoft in the head if you buy full price.

Watchdogs will do nothing on the U, only sold on other machines because of the hype and no other games. Nintendo fans buy good games and now we know WD's is not so good. I'll wait and maybe try it 2nd hand if/when i see it for 10 bucks. Ubisoft in the head if you buy full price.

Nope. Ubisoft's attitude and disdain towards my console of choice, and their decision to delay the Wii U version and no doubt make it a half-assed port makes it easy for me to say, "No thanks." There are enough great games coming to Wii U and 3DS this fall and next year that I have no need for a game like Watch Dogs which I was only semi-interested in anyway. I only have so much time and money available for gaming, and Nintendo's E3 line-up has me covered.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:

It's actually the opposite.

4 Million bought the game before knowing if it was any good. There was even a review enbargo until release.

Let's go with the assumption that all the first week numbers are from first days purchases (unlikely), that means from 2nd week onwards people KNEW how good/bad was the games, still 2.2 million units were sold, and that is a pretty strong number.

Renzan said:
EricFabian said:
LurkerJ said:

Splinter Cell

The Division

The Crew

But Wii U owners do not bought last Splinter Cell... why then they should be concerned about games that they do not what to have?

that's why they gave up

Click HERE and be happy 

I supported Ubi until the end, but for some reason other Wii U owners prefer to buy those games on the other platforms, which is understandable and EVEN a better decision. So I can't do anything, sorry. I'll buy Watch Dogs on Wii U when it's 19 dollars in the eShop, just because I got really hyped after the announcement of the game.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I'll wait to see how it performs on Wii U. If it has a stable framerate and isn't buggy, I'll buy first week.

The Wii U won't be getting any more M games, period, regardless of whether or not Watch Dongs does decent. There simply isn't much of a market for them.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC