By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Damn, I kinda feel bad.

LOL @ the first page...did you people check the link? yes their many indie titles coming to the Vita but were also alot of bonafide titles as well.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
LOL @ the first page...did you people check the link? yes their many indie titles coming to the Vita but were also alot of bonafide titles as well.

It does not matter to many gamers, many it seems just want to keep the perceptions of the playstation Vita a certain way no matter what Sony would have done. Thats o.k. though, atleast with one less dedicated handheld game system choice in the market that just means the Nintendo model, and the next one , and of course the next one will be that much more desireable and get even more support.

At least there is the option of smartphones and tablets out there that offer handheld gaming other than what Nintendo offers.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

I love my Vita, it has tons of great games. Wish it got more than just indies lately v.v however Im excited for the new Tales game for it

Kyuu said:
GribbleGrunger said:

What is an Indie game and what does it look and play like?

indies typically require little effort to make, which results simple graphics, gameplay mechanics and short length. This, and popular first and third party franchises aren't included in indies

That's the most ignorant and ill informed post I've ever read. I could so easily prove you wrong but what would be the point? All you'd do is argue they weren't Indies.

People like you are the problem. The very word 'Indie' has come to mean 'rubbish' and in order to perpetuate this narrow minded perspective, anything that proves you wrong has to be ignored.

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm looking into Freedom Wars. Tales of Hearts R is also a given, but not sure what else is on the horizon long term. Ys 8 will be on it of course, but pretty sure i'll be grabbing that on PS4.

Around the Network

I got a Vita on day one but part of me feels I'll never buy another Vita game. I don't even have any space left on my 32GB memory card. Some of those titles look good, though....

People saying there's only indies there certainly are not paying attention.
Yes, there's a lot of indies, some good, some bad...

But what about:
God Eater 2: Rage Burst;
Freedom Wars;
Ys;
Chaos Rings Prequel Trilogy;
Gundam Breaker 2;
Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3;
Monster Hunter Frontier G;
Phantasy Star Nova;
Toukiden;
Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of Dusk +;
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
and Neptunia U just to name a few?

Come on people, stop underrating.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

Kyuu said:

LOL you just took anger to a whole new level! what's your problem?

indie games typically looking "comparatively" less sophistacted than AAA games is a fact. Because indie developers don't have the resources the big publishers do.  I don't see how this necessarily makes them rubbish..

LOL. Let's end it there.

The PS5 Exists. 

InnocentSin said:
I'll probably get one for Tales of Hearts R.

The only reason I'd buy a Vita.

Don't you worry, when PSV will complete its transformation into teh Undead Portable, just like PSP did, it will be saved, only holy weapons will be able to kill it, but neither Nintystopheles, nor, even less so, MicroSatan can wield holy weapons.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!