By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Damn, I kinda feel bad.

AZWification said:

Some of them do look pretty cool, but I wouldn't buy a Vita just for some indie games!

What particular genre of Indie games don't you like?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
AZWification said:

Some of them do look pretty cool, but I wouldn't buy a Vita just for some indie games!

What particular genre of Indie games don't you like?

I'm OK with any genre of Indie games, but I  simply want a lot more than just indie games! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Indies > AAA

seriously.

AZWification said:

I'm OK with any genre of Indie games, but I  simply want a lot more than just indie games! :S

What is an Indie game and what does it look and play like?

The PS5 Exists. 

My vita is what i use most to play games, i'll never understand why people claim it has no games. Just like the Wii U it is incredibly under rated !

That line up has me so excited !!! >. <

Nintendo Network ID: King_Coin

3DS Friend Code: 2165 5331 0853

PSN: Heavens_Avenger

XBLA: Kingc0in

Steam: King.Coin?™

Around the Network

I love my Vita and play it every day!

Vita has a good collection of games if you have a very broad taste in games. However if you have more specific demands then it's library can be short in numbers. I love my vita but would really like to see more racing games

I feel sorry for the Vita, but there's nothing we can do. The irony is Vita means life in latin yet the console is dead.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I'm getting a Vita after I get a Wii U. Too many games to pass up, and my cousin's Vita is just collecting dust somewhere, begging for me to go get it.

Side note: A store near us has a larger catalogue for the Vita than the PS3 and PS4 combined!

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

(assuming they make another handheld)...

I WOULD NOT BET ON IT!, the chances of Sony making yet another dedicated handheld game system after the playstation Vita is very doubtful, playstation network services is the mobile handheld for sony now, no doubt. Want physical controls hook up a standard dual shock 3 or dual shock 4 to your smartphone or tablet!

I think sony is going to stick with living room and bed room game consoles moving forward, hell playstation Vita is also a micro-Game console now.

So for good reason, moving development resources to a part of the market where there is little chance of growth market share % is pretty much outside of anyone else but Nintendo after 5 tries they gave it a shot and they failed! were not going to increase the market share pretty much from here on out loose more market share to smartphones and tablets.

Sonys moves to port from Vita over to ps4 that were only psvita exclusives show that.

Sony has decided to move the psvita platform to that of mainly a companion device to the ps4, just think if and when Nintendo releases a "fusion" system Sony will aready have such a functionslity on the market already!

But at least with the playstation Tv, there stands a very good chance more Exclusive games that still could be played on the standard Vita, so its not all bad news, but as for the next ver of a dedicated game hand held from Sony I would not count on it.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.