By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: Wii U Owners Don’t Buy Assassin’s Creed; More Interested in Just Dance

They tried their best, put put exclusives, their top IP ect, and nothing in return.

Around the Network
Blob said:
Vincoletto said:
I believe a lot of real gamers that had a Wii on last generation and has a WiiU this generation also had/have other major console from sony or microsoft, and prefer tto play the mature games on those consoles.

It is a problem that Nintengo got itself in and will be VERY hard to get out, specially releasing outdated consoles

Yep, id support third parties on Nintendos consoles if nintendo had parity with what the others offer system wise. Probably 12 or so games so far that I wouldve bought for wii u but I just prefer Microsofts acoount system and achievements.

I think now wiiiU is HD and has no stupid gimmics it is easier for me to play its games. I completely ignored Wii because it was unberable to play 480p in my big TV. It looked so old and poor. Also hated the motion controls. Not the fact that they existed, but the fact that there was no option to play with a regular control. I loved Mario Galaxy on screen, just with it was HD and I could play with the classic controller.

I believe there are more people that thinks like me and this might be one explanation of why WiiU is doing well lately. Of course this and some great Nintendo games release. I will probably buy a wiiU next month, despite having a PS3.

To be fair with Ubisoft, they actually supported the WiiU for too long.

famousringo said:
The funny thing is, according to VGC, Just Dance has only outsold AC by 80k.

And, even funnier thing is, that's nearly 1.5 times the sales of AC IV: BF on Wii U!

Alt Removed, Carl

Around the Network

Alt Removed, Carl

make/port better games, put some effort in it... by now everyone knows that 3rd party games that have been port ed often if not always lack DLC and usually have horrible fps when they come to Nintendo consoles.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Silver.eyes said:

I hope he remembers those words and cut support for ps and xbox when unity and rogue bomb.

they will cut 360 and ps3 next year, doesn´t matter if rogue bombs or not, and there is no way that unity will bomb

Silver.eyes said:
Seece said:
They tried their best, put put exclusives, their top IP ect, and nothing in return.

hahahahha

delaying the finished rayman. delaying watch dogs in order to release others first. 1 exclusive. their top IP that is in severe decline EVERYWHERE.

nothing in return? gosh, you're such a pathetic hater.

Rayman, Zombiiu, Splinter Cell, Watchogs, ACIV and AC Black Flag. Great effort compared to all other pubs.

Black Flag has done 9m+, not in decline.

I have AC3(digital), Batman Arkham Origins and Zombi U on Wii U. For comparison of first party have Pikmin 3, Zelda WW HD(digital), SM3DW and MK8(digital) and Nintendo Land even though that came with the system. I have 3 3rd party and 5, counting Nintendo Land, 1st party.

Check out my site: http://www.agamingwebsite.blogspot.com/

Currently playing: Bayonetta, Destiny (barely), Fantasy Life

Probably Getting: Bravely Second, Devil's Third, Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy Explorers, Super Smash Bros U, Star Fox U, The Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U