By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WhiteBoy7thst Arrested During Live Twitch Stream

People still getting locked up for weed in 2014? Dafaq?

Around the Network

Don't the cops have something better to do?

Like shooting unarmed teenagers?

Mystro-Sama said:
People still getting locked up for weed in 2014? Dafaq?

They couldn't lock him up for stupidity so they went with the next best thing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I never liked him because he was one those popular COD streamers like if there wasn't enough already.

Stupid laws locking up people for no reason yet again... Take that everyone who says white people dont get arrested for weed! lol

anyways.. this is stupid and i am so glad i do not live in the states(altho colorado would be dope). 30-500g is also stupid as shit! anywhere less then a quarter pound could be personals... i feel sorry for those of you south of the border

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Wait a minute! His girlfriend is KPopp who I'm actually subscribed to.
https://www.youtube.com/user/KPopp/videos
That's crazy.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

I was never a fan of WhiteBoy's videos, but this is just dumb! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Drugs can ruin lives and cause bad long term issues. People should be stopped taking them in whatever way possible. That jail sentence is perfect imo

Xevross said:

Drugs can ruin lives and cause bad long term issues. People should be stopped taking them in whatever way possible. That jail sentence is perfect imo

I just believe in freedom and with a good education people should know it is bad, most kids know that drinking or smoking can ruin your life and be a financial hazzle but still people drink and smoke and I am fine with it so long the freedom is their...

You can't get addicted to pot dumbass just so you know whenI read what you said that pot is very additictive I just laughed my ass off anybody that thinks you can get addicted to weed is a moron weed is like the only drug you can't get addicted to LMAO!!!

Moderated - Starcraft