By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone Play P.T.?

Literally threw my headphones off at one point. Shit was amazing.

Around the Network

I dunno, I don't like modern Doom 3-inspired first person survival horror that's all the rage these days. Silent Hill are the kinds of games that go much deeper and this demo didn't. The atmosphere was good, though I checked to see if the front door was open EVERY SINGLE TIME. Really wanted to go outside. :p

LemonSlice said:

I dunno, I don't like modern Doom 3-inspired first person survival horror that's all the rage these days. Silent Hill are the kinds of games that go much deeper and this demo didn't. The atmosphere was good, though I checked to see if the front door was open EVERY SINGLE TIME. Really wanted to go outside. :p

Same!! But I just wanted to go outside to escape xD

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

kolbykooz said:
LemonSlice said:

I guess this was your first time playing Silent Hill. :p

LemonSlice said:
kolbykooz said:
LemonSlice said:

I guess this was your first time playing Silent Hill. :p

First and hopefully last XD this literally destroyed any mental stability I had left xD

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

Around the Network

I do and i think when the game release, Sony or Konami should give us a stripe.... U know like a wiimote strip

Definitely one of the better gaming expriences I've had recently.

Errr...I haven't played it, so my opinion is garbage, but this just looked like a simple indie horror game with better production values. I watched a full playthrough and while the pacing, sound design and imagery were all great, the gameplay seemed like an overly obtuse scavenger hunt that can easily lead you to running in circles for hours. From my limited knowledge of SH, the games aren't usually like that, so I do have faith in the final product, but I would like to know why people are so thrilled about this demo.

I started playing it then realised I can't handle that sort of high tension atmospheric horror. So I stopped playing soon after picking up the torch and escaping the bathroom. Bloodborne is much more my speed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix