By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA: Early Access Is Limited To 6 Hours

6 hours for free of games that aren't out yet with no features locked ? And you guys do know that they already said they won't take games our the vault

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
BeElite said:

No not really, you just lack arguemnt so you need to bring something up.  

two vastly different things.

Are they really though? What is being discussed here is the early access trial period, so essentially a rental. What is PS Now? A rental service maybe?

Sure EA access has other things going for it as well, such as the vault but I didn't even bring that in to it.

LOL

One is open abut the fact its a rental, does not pretand to be anythign else.  That and your comapring a service out live in the market to a freakiong beta, lol.  Shows you lack argument and have to resort to brining up and making meaningless comparos.  

Ka-pi96 said:
Imaginedvl said:

What about the 10% off games + the vault? You imply that people are getting only 6 hours early access to at least one game for 5$ which is far from the reality.

Yep I know, just making the comparison, EA access is way better value than PS Now even without those things whether people are willing to admit it or not.

How does EA access fair against Live or PS+. Cause you know those are more fair comparisons. Instead of comparing it to a different service. 

kinisking said:
6 hours for free of games that aren't out yet with no features locked ? And you guys do know that they already said they won't take games our the vault

Do we know if the 6 hours are for every game or just madden?

bananaking21 said:
so much value right there.

I agree. 6 hours of unlocked gameplay on a yet-to-be released game that was previously thought to just be a small demo. Great value.

Oh wait, you were being sarcastic. /s

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

5 days acces to full games so u can complete it. (for every new ea relase)
thats what ea should do.

/s

This is more of a clarification of the service than a bad thing.

The 6 hour demo is pretty nifty for everyone, though It would be even better if you bought the game and they allowed you unlimited during that time. For all we know that could be coming in the next announcement.

I still fail to see how this is a bad deal (if you do not want to play their games you wouldnt buy it anyway!). Let me decide if it is a bad deal or not.

Sony's HQ right now!

callllllllled it. Anyone that trusted this BS well here's your sign

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Full access to an unreleased game for 6 hours, with the option to a 10% discount should you buy it, and all saves will not be erased? While it won't matter as much for Madden, think how nice it will be to have saved progress for a dragon age game. Also didnt they say that the games in the vault will not be rotated on added to?

I agree @@2.50 a month is entirely too much for this service
In other news, I pay $4.40 a day for my 2 kids to eat school lunch...