By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Retro Studios Ramps Up Recruitment for a Variety of Vital Roles

Tagged games:

Hype?

Ya! 58 84.06%

Na! 10 14.49%

Total:68
TruckOSaurus said:
I'll take a 2D Metroid please.

So would I. SPRITE BASED 2D. On Wii U.

I just don't think Retro is the studio to pull that off. I'd like to see Nintendo themselves do it, personally. They made Metroid Zero Mission, and that was great. They could certainly do that again, just with a new (far grander than Super Metroid even) game.

Around the Network

Already lost any hope on them. Don't care anymore whatever they do.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

curl-6 said:

Having Retro make Diddy Kong Racing 2 would be like getting Naughty Dog to make Modnation Racers 2 intead of Uncharted 4.

This.

It'd be a top-notch and very fun game, no doubt about that, but It would be a complete waste of talent and resources.

Cmon Retro, reboot Raven Blade... but with more polish.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

DevilRising said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'll take a 2D Metroid please.

So would I. SPRITE BASED 2D. On Wii U.

I just don't think Retro is the studio to pull that off. I'd like to see Nintendo themselves do it, personally. They made Metroid Zero Mission, and that was great. They could certainly do that again, just with a new (far grander than Super Metroid even) game.

That would look pretty amazing.

But I'd prefer a 3DS 2D Metroid :P I've played Fusion on the 3DS so many damn times now XD

I agree, Nintendo should let Nintendo SPD work on the 2D Metroid. Retro should develop a new 3D Metroid.

I just need my damn Metroid fix already, it's been 4 years since Other M ):

Around the Network

Y cant it be Metroid :(

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

How about a Turok remake/reboot?

Long before Retro made Metroid Prime, they were once Iguana Studios and made history by delivering the first truly great console FPS: TUROK!!

It'd be a cool series to see back on it's glory track. A remake would be sweet on 3DS and it'd be an amazing to have a full HD remaster/reboot on Wii U. It'd provide a mature IP/shooter that actually makes sense on the Nintendo platform

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

edit ignore

I Love RETRO studios! Loved DKCTF and hope for a sequel???

AI Engineers are not hired for racing games flying games or platformers. Everything about this sounds very Metroid. These hires sound like a 3D game on on a big scale so it's Wii U I am betting.