By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Bloodborne screens...very nicely detailed

BreedinBull said:
Never got into any of the souls game but if the difficulty has been ramped down as sharply as some are saying, I might just pick this up....Day 1 even.

The difficulty wasnt ramped down, it wont be for Bloodborne either, Miasaki said they want to make the game more acessible wich is not the same thign as making it easier. The whole point of the Soul series (ye this is not oficialy Souls series but it kinda is) is to offer extreme chalenge so that the player feels rewarded after overcoming such chalenges. 

Around the Network

awesome indeed

:') so happy to be a PS4 owner.

Technically speaking looks a bit meh.

I'm not digging the artstyle, but I'm sure there are people who will.

CGI-Quality said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

Bleh, the OP's screenshots don't do the game justice:

Much nicer image processing and LOD in these.

that is beautiful 

CGI-Quality said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

Bleh, the OP's screenshots don't do the game justice:

pics

Much nicer image processing and LOD in these.

Ehhh still thinking the same, but then again the Dark Souls games were not that great in the graphics department either, and they were great.

Around the Network

Not a graphical beast like other 1st party PS4 games, but I'm glad they went for 1080p. I wish all games were 1080p, even with "downgraded" graphics. Also, great art style.

I can't wait to play this game!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

phaedruss said:
Nintentacle said:

You can't use Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warrios as an comparison, Hyrule Warrios is from a company not known for good graphics, and Skyward Sword is on the Wii.

As for Mario Kart 8, they actually look pretty equal thanks to Mario Kart 8's colorful art-style.

Either way, I think a few PS4 games look better than this game...

HAHA no. This game blows all of that out of the water.

What?

Bloodborne:

Mario Kart 8:

The Order: 1886:

Uncharted 4:

Nintentacle said:
phaedruss said:

HAHA no. This game blows all of that out of the water.

What?

Bloodborne:

Mario Kart 8:

Uncharted 4:

From an artstyle perspective MK8 and Bloodborne are pretty much incomparable, neither looks better or worse when you look at it like that, they just look different. I'd say both have the artstyle they aimed for down perfectly. From a pure technical perspective Bloodborne should be ahead.

Also did you just use the most uninteresting shot of The Order you could find there?

DerNebel said:
Nintentacle said:

What?

Bloodborne:

Mario Kart 8:

Uncharted 4:

From an artstyle perspective MK8 and Bloodborne are pretty much incomparable, neither looks better or worse when you look at it like that, they just look different. I'd say both have the artstyle they aimed for down perfectly. From a pure technical perspective Bloodborne should be ahead.

Also did you just use the most uninteresting shot of The Order you could find there?

No, I used that screenshot because it looked the best in my opinion!

Game looks good so far in motion but the screens show IQ that is not achieved by the game in its current state. Still there were many details on screen I can assure you.